Chapter One

August 29th of 1998, the loud screams filled the Prevell manor, the cries of pain, and the soothing voices of two men whispering in the ears of the one and only Rosalie Nikki Riddle

August 29th of 1998, the loud screams filled the Prevell manor, the cries of pain, and the soothing voices of two men whispering in the ears of the one and only Rosalie Nikki Riddle. Sweat covering her forehead, tears of pain running down her face, and her face red from her screams of pain as contraction hit her. Her aunt Rebekah, Bellatrix, and Luna helping her through the birth of her child. Her first born. "You're doing well my love." Tom whispered softly into her ear as he wiped the sweat and tears from her face. Both Tom and Jeremy refused to be away from her as she gave birth, they wanted to be there for her. Be her strength. But she was already strong without them there. They didn't want her to be alone.

For the last nine months, her husband and guard had been working their way through the ministry while she stayed hidden for her child. She refused to be attacked while pregnant. She knew she was strong and wasn't able to be killed, but that didn't mean her child couldn't be if they killed them in the womb. So she stayed hidden in the manor, the order still no closer to finding it then they were last year. The only one still really looking was Molly Weasley, the older woman wanting to find her and kill her for turning dark.

She was born dark; she was a creature of the night.

"Okay, Rosie, one more push and you will have your little bundle!" Her aunt called as she sobbed.

"You've got this," Jeremy whispered.

Letting out one little sob, Rosalie nodded, before gripping her guards and husbands hands. A loud scream left her lips as she felt the pain, as she pushed one last time. The loud cries of their child reaching her ears instantly. Her body healing as her aunt and Luna left to clean the baby of the blood, Bellatrix cleaning her up. Tom rushing over to see their child, a smile on his face.

"The baby?" Rosalie asked her husband as Rebekah carried their bundle to her.

"A boy, you have a healthy little boy." Rebekah whispered as she handed her, her son. 

Rosalie let the tears slip down her face as she held her son, the baby's skin soft on hers. "My little Wyatt, you're finally here." She whispered as the tears fell. Tom and Jeremy grinning from ear to ear looking down at the boy.

"What's his full name?" Bellatrix questioned, as she threw away the dirty cloths.

"Wyatt Perseus Riddle." Tom answered as he wiggled his fingers over his son's face, his green eyes calculating as he watched the wiggling. His dark hair slight messed from being wiped over with the towels.

"Wyatt means brave, and Perseus means avenger or destroyer." Rosalie stated. "A name for a strong child of ours." She said.

"Are we allowed to come in yet?" They heard the voice of Kol call out. Rosalie laughed as Rebekah rolled her eyes. 

"No, she needs to feed her son!" Rebekah called back as she watched the newborn smack his mothers breasts. Rosalie laughing lovely at her son, before being helped by Luna, helping the young boy latch onto her breast. Rosalie smiled as she felt Tom and Jeremy lay their heads on hers.

"He's handsome." Jeremy whispered. "And soon, he'll be the next leader of the wizarding world." Jeremy said with a smirk.

That was their plan, their plan to get Tom into the position of minister. And then have it so that it was only their family that could be the next minister. They were going to be the Kings and Queens of the wizarding world. And if they wanted war to stop their family, then they would have war, but so far they had everyone on their side.

Although she was hidden away, Rosalie was destroying Dumbledore's influence on those around him. She had the information, and she was going to use it. The first thing she did was lightly suggest that people go and have themselves checked for any compulsions, and some who first disagreed with Dumbledore went and did that, thinking he wouldn't go that far, but when they came back out. They were in tears. 

Families, having been torn apart because they would believe in their hatred of Slytherin's, and it was all a lie. Everything they thought were they're own thought's was a lie.

Now they didn't know who they were.

Rosalie peered down at her son, seeing he was finished and in need of a burping. Jeremy helped Rosalie with her shirt as they redressed her, Tom wanting to burp his son. A cloth over his shoulder, and the baby touching his own skin. Tom having taken his shirt off quickly to have skin to skin with his son.

"Okay, you can come in now!" Rosalie called out, all the males finally barged in, murmuring to each other as they went to the baby in Tom's arms, his hand lightly hitting Wyatt's back to help him burp.

Niklaus was excited to meet his grandson but first he wanted to check on his daughter. Now next to her, he smiled as she too smiled at him. "Hi dad." She whispered, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"Hi sweetie." He whispered back as his own arms wrapped around her. "How are you feeling?" He asked her as he held her at arm's length now, his eyes scanning over her.

"I'm fine dad, already healed up and everything." She stated with a grin as she got out of the bed. "Now, come meet your grandson." She said, pulling him over to the now sleeping boy.

Tom smiled as he quickly passed his son to Niklaus, the older man's eyes wide with shock, before his whole demeanor changed, his face soft, and eyes filled with tears, his finger caressed the soft skin of the baby. "Hello little one." He whispered to the sleeping boy. "Welcome to the family."

They were finally growing. His family was bigger, and it would continue to grow with the years to come.