Chapter Five

Death gets a little salty

***************************************************************************************

"Luna!" Rosalie called out, her blonde hair tied in a messy bun as she went over her own letters, some being from her fans asking if she was going to fight the Dark Lord. She wasn't sure if they meant Dumbledick or Voldemort. She was going to go with Dumbledick. Looking up from the letter she saw her best friend walk into her office, her face dreamy once more.

And just behind her was Fred, George, and Neville. 

She raised an eyebrow in question. "I had a feeling you'd need us all." Luna giggled happily. 

Rosalie shook her head. "Take a seat guys." Rosalie said to her friends, her family. The four went straight to the chairs they had laid claim too. Fred and George sharing the love seat, Luna sat in a plush white futon and Neville in the other white futon. Rosalie office being mostly black with hints of white.

"You should also call for Death." Luna sung, a dreamy smile on her glowing face.

"Death!" Rosalie called, the deity stepping out of the shadows and standing behind his Mistress.

"What is this meeting about my Mistress?" Death asked the young woman.

Rosalie smirked, her eyes glowing gold, veins slipping down her face. "I found him." Rosalie sang cheerfully.

"Where!" The Twins called out, excitement in their eyes. 

Rosalie grinned before pulling out a glass jar, inside was a blue beetle. The creature smashing into the glass trying to escape, the six people laughing as it tried to get out. "Now Happy early Christmas to my twins." Rosalie said handing the twins the jar.

"Rosie, we don't know what to say." The twins cried.

"You guys called dibs." Neville said with a roll of his eyes. "Wish I did it first." Neville scoffed.

"Now, now darling." Luna whispered caressing his cheek softly.

"Well, well if it isn't Alastor Moody, don't think we didn't figure out it was you stealing from us and using our experiments to help Dumblewhore." Fred grinned nastily. George giggling next to him.

"Now Neville, I have a gift just for you," Rosalie said next, as the twins left the room throwing the jar back and forth, their vampire abilities helping them not drop the jar. Wonderful reflexes an all. Rosalie pulled out another jar with two identical beetles.

The two had found out that Bellatrix was never the one to go after the Longbottom family, but the Lestrange brothers. Bellatrix had refused to go with them because her Lord had told them no they weren't supposed to go after the family.

"You got me the Lestrange brothers?" Neville questioned eyes wide. "Thank you sister." Neville hissed snatching the jar and walking away, a nasty smirk resting on his face. "Hey Bella! You wanna enact some revenge with me!" Neville called out to the psychotic woman. 

This left both Luna and Rosalie alone in the office with Death. Rosalie waved her hand closing the locking the door. "Luna call Life." Rosalie said to her best friend.

"Life, I wish to speak with you." Luna called out, as a ghostly apparition appeared in the room, dressed in white from head to toe, gold hair cascading down their back.

"Hello, today I am he/him/his." Life greeted, with a smile on his face.

"Hello Life," the three greeted. 

"What are we talking about today?" Death asked as he made his way to Life's side, the two shaking their hands together.

"What we always talk about, Dumbledore," Life responded. "Right?" He asked.

"Not today, actually we need to talk about something else." Rosalie said. "Death once told me I could speak to the dead, bring their spirit to me, I tried this out with my mother and father, Lily, and James. But for some reason they didn't come." Rosalie explained.

"And I am sure I collected their souls." Death muttered.

Life looked at the three in surprise. "But they are not dead, they had their souls taken by that white haired man," Life stated, the three occupants staring at him.

"Sorry what?" Rosalie asked, her face was filled with shock. 

"Yes, Lily and James are still very much alive, the souls that were in their bodies were that of two other mortals who Dumbledore killed, seeing how he hated muggles when he was with Grindelwald." Life continued. "He kidnapped the souls using very dark magic. The bodies of Lily and James will not decay as they are still alive."

"What!" The three occupants screamed, their voices going to everyone.

The families come running up the stairs barrelling into Rosalie's office. "Life, you are telling me that my mother and step-father are alive!" Rosalie screeched.

"Yes, is that not what I said." Life questioned, looking to everyone confused.

"Life, this is a very big thing for you to admit right now." Luna said to the deity.

"Oh, then I am sorry for not telling earlier." He stated, nodding his head. 

Soon it was just silence. "Well! How do I free them?" Rosalie asked staring at the deity. Even Death was waiting for an answer. He was rightfully pissed, also embarrassed that he was fooled and by Dumbledore.

"Yes please enlighten us." Niklaus ordered, he was pissed and very shocked, his love and best mate were still alive, and they had been kidnapped by the bloody wanker that called himself the Leader of the Light. He was very desperate to save her and his best mate.

"Oh, yes, well what you need to do is gather the orbs of their souls and both you and my Mistress must cast the spell and release their souls and you will have to gather their bodies so that they may locate their own vessel, else they will take someone else's body." Life explained quite happily, a smile on his face.

Rosalie and Luna looked to each other, having a silent conversation, before they stood up and walked out of the office, Rosalie swiftly casting a spell so that her baby carrier was ready, as she went to Wyatt first.

"Where are you two going?" Jeremy asked his wife and the dreamy eyed girl.

"To steal some bodies!" The pair shouted leaving the manor with Wyatt happily giggling against his mothers chest. Everyone running after the pair not wanting to leave them unprotected.

"I'm happy to help." Life said before disappearing and leaving a fuming Death.

"Fucking asshat, Dumblefucking, wanker. Just wait till I get my skeletal hands around your tiny little neck and choke you to Deat." Death muttered as he too vanished into the darkness.