Chapter Eleven

You know when time goes so fast, you never realise what is really happening around you, the people around you are all a blur, and the noises were like static

You know when time goes so fast, you never realise what is really happening around you, the people around you are all a blur, and the noises were like static. That's what it feels like to Rosalie, her heart was beating so fast she didn't know what was going on, not until Tom and Jeremy came to stand in front of her, the two bringing her into their arms, holding her tightly, as Neville did the same with Luna. Rosalie saw her father not far away, smiling brightly at her as his siblings cheered. Everyone cheered. 

It was over.

Rosalie looked at Luna the two smiling brightly to one another. They had done it, they had defeated Dumbledore, they had given magic its reign once more.

Stepping out of her mate and guards hold she walked over to her father as he held the two souls in his hands. "Life gave them back to us." She whispered gently before looking at Luna, she smiled sadly seeing her with her mother and adoptive father in her hold. "Death." Rosalie whispered as the deity came at her call.

"Mistress." He greeted gently.

"Can you give her back; I know you have not taken her." Rosalie whispered to him. She watched as Death didn't move until his hand slipped into the sleeve of his cloak pulling out a glowing blue orb. Stepping over to Luna she dropped the orb onto the floor shocking the white-haired girl. "Life gave me my parents; Death gives back your mother." She said to Luna as, Pandora Lovegood appeared with a gasp.

"My little moon." The woman whispered as they held each other in a tight hold. Luna crying in her mother's hold. 

Smiling gently Rosalie went back over to her father, placing her hands in his the two vanished from Hogwarts halls and into Prevell manor. Walking to the room that held James Potter and Lily Evans. Tom and Jeremy walked in followed by the rest of her family. Sitting beside her mother, Rosalie closed her eyes as the orb cracked, a blue wisp flew from the inside of the orb, and into Lily. She then sat beside her father, doing the same as she did with Lily.

They all waited with bated breath, when the two took a breath in through their lips. Rosalie and Niklaus's eyes widened as the two sat up slowly wiping their eyes. "Bambi?" James's voice came through first. As he stared with blurry eyes. Rosalie's eyes were wide as she jumped at the man, hugging him tightly. 

Lily was being hugged by Nik as he peppered her with kisses. "You're okay." He whispered to his love as she smiled with tears in her eyes. Rosalie soon joined them hugging her mother tightly, Lily gasping as she held her little girl, well not so little girl anymore. Everyone in the room were crying as they introduced themselves to James and Lily.

Tom and Jeremy were smiling as James came to threaten them, well that stopped when Wyatt was brought into the room.

"Mama!" Wyatt shouted as he totted over to Rosalie, the young woman lifted him into her arms holding him tightly in her hold kissing his cheeks lovingly.

"Mum, papa. Meet your grandson, Wyatt Perseus Riddle." She said softly as Lily took him out of her daughters hold, crying softly at the sight of her grandson. Nik holding her waist as he smiled at the sight. 

James cooed at Wyatt as Wyatt growled at him playfully, his wolf eyes coming forth.

Tom and Jeremy came to Rosalie's side once more, the three looking over their family. Rosalie stood on her tip toes kissing Jeremy on the lips first and then turning to Tom and kissing him as well. Both men smiled gently as they wrapped their arms around their wife. Rosalie had started with nothing, and now she had a family she was going to protect for years to come, to the end and forever. Softly she placed a hand on her stomach, the fluttering of her newborn child, Jeremy would be a wonderful father. She couldn't wait to meet her little one. 

Another year had gone by, Rosalie held her daughter in her arms, as Jeremy held her waist, Tom just in front of them as he taught his son how to perform a particular spell. Rosalie couldn't believe just how much had changed in the year. Tom and herself ruled the magical world, the King and Queen, who were shadowed by the Death Guard. All so young and full of life.

"Rosie?" Jeremy voice came through her thoughts bringing her too now.

"Yes?" She questioned looking at her husband.

Jeremy smiled as he kissed her lips, heated. "I think Tom wants another one and soon." Jeremy whispered to her; Rosalie giggled.

"Well, I wouldn't mind having an army of little Tom's and Jeremy's, it would be an adventure." She said to him gently as her daughter smacked her chest, hungry. Laughing she undone the top part of her dress and feed her baby girl.

Wyatt raced over to his mother seeing her nursing his little sister. "Mama, when will Hope be able to learn magic with me?" He asked sweetly.

"She has a few years before then my little wolf, you will have to wait for her okay." She said to the young wolf. Wyatt nodded to his mother understanding what she was saying, he was still excited though for his little sister to grow up and play with him. 

"I understand mama." He giggled before running off to play with the butterflies. Tom came to sit before Rosalie resting his head on her legs.

"Tom, I hope you're ready to give me an army, I want more little ones." Rosalie said bluntly. Tom heard their conversation from before and looked at his wife seriously.

"We can begin tonight." Tom stated as the three laughed.

This was the life she had wanted, a big family, and above all a place of safety for all witches and wizards. This was their happily ever after.

To the end and forever. 

I'm sorry for the delay, I was kind of not wanting to end this story, but I got the courage to post this chapter, it seems rushed and everything but I'm happy, Rosalie will always have a place in my heart, and I wanted her to have that happily eve...

I'm sorry for the delay, I was kind of not wanting to end this story, but I got the courage to post this chapter, it seems rushed and everything but I'm happy, Rosalie will always have a place in my heart, and I wanted her to have that happily ever after. She deserved it. 

Thank you everyone. <3