Chapter Three

The next morning, the light from the sun streamed into their room

The next morning, the light from the sun streamed into their room. Tom's nose crinkled as the light hit him. Moaning softly he untangled himself from his wife's body and sat up in bed. Looking at the time he saw that it was six in the morning.

"Of course," he muttered, before his eyes landed on his sleeping wife, an idea forming in his head. With a smirk Tom barricaded his wife in between his arms, leaning down he softly blew into her ear. Rosalie grumbled as she tried to swat whatever was bugging her away, but it continuously kept coming back.

Blinking she opened her eyes to see her husband staring down at her. A smirk on his face. "Good morning." She whispered as she squinted at him, unsure of what he was doing.

"Good morning my love." Tom greeted her back, leaning down and capturing her lips. Rosalie moaned as Tom moved his hand down her body, leaving goose bumps as he went.

"Why do you tease me." Rosalie whispered.

"Because I love the affect it has on you darling." Tom answered. "Now get up, you need to show me around your family's hometown." Tom said, getting up and walking away from her, his naked body on full display. 

Rosalie glared as she watched him walk away, so she did the exact same thing, slowing getting out of the bed, her hips swayed as she walked to her closet where their clothes hung neatly. Opening the door to the closet she grabbed a pair of panties and slowly slid them up her legs.

Tom having a full show of her arse. Shaking his head, he turned away from his wife, holding himself back from throwing her onto the bed to have his way with her. Tom heard Rosalie slip her bra on and then he turned to see she was slipping on a beautiful flower sundress. When he finished putting on his shirt he went over to Rosalie and rested his hands on her cheeks.

"Love you." He whispered, before placing his lips on hers and kissing her passionately.

Leaving her lips, Rosalie opened her eyes to grin at her husband. "I love you too." She said back, the two walking out of the room and down the stairs to have breakfast. Walking into the dinning room the two sat at the table, smiling as the food popped out in front of them. "Pancakes." Rosalie squealed softly, digging into her breakfast with a grin on her face.

As the pair finished up their breakfast, Tom and Rosalie went to the coat racks and grabbed their coats. Stepping out into the cool air, the pair walked down to Rosalie's birthday present. A black 2017 Dodge Challenger.

Getting inside the car, Rosalie drove them to the Mystic Grill. "Wow such a creative name." Tom scoffed as they stepped out of the car, the two making their way inside. Going to a booth, neither noticed, Damon Salvatore, watching as the grown up Rosalie walked with her head held high clinging to the mysteriously dark haired man.

He watched as they sat down and he saw that the young girl turned woman as doing mostly all the talking, like she was showing him around. And when her eyes landed on him, she smirked, her eyes flashing gold and veins growing down her face. 

"Hello pedo." She whispered. Tom turned to see the dark haired, blue eyed man. He smirked as he saw the startled look in the mans eyes. Tom grabbed his wife's hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. Rosalie's eyes shifted to her husband, a look in her eyes.

"Don't pay attention to him love, just keep your eyes on me." He whispered to her, his fangs growing in. But he was stopped as a young boy with brown hair and brown eyes stepped in front of them.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy and I'll be your server this evening. Can I get you anything at all?" The young boy greeted with a smile on his face. 

"Hi, Jeremy, I would love a lemonade and my husband would love a glass of water please." Rosalie says kindly to Jeremy, her already knowing who he was, because of that Elena girl. "And could we just have a basket of fries please," Rosalie finished smiling.

"Of course." Jeremey said with a smile of his own. "I'll be back with your order soon." And with that the boy went away.

Rosalie turned back to her husband only to have a shadow cast over them. Looking up Rosalie came to see it was Elena and Damon. "So, I guess the whole family is back." Elena said, wanting information from the girl.

Rosalie sighed before getting up from her seat. "If you don't mind, I'd like to enjoy my lunch with my husband, on our honeymoon and not be disturbed." Rosalie says to them. "Anyway your stench is pissing me off, baby vamp." Rosalie growls glaring at Elena. "Keep your bitch on a leash, will you." 

Damon just nods, sensing something was different with the girl, and he didn't want something to happen to both of he and Elena. So he grabbed Elena's arm and dragged her away from the couple. 

Taking her seat once more she smiled at her husband as he chuckled softly, enjoying every moment of his wife's threatening and her anger. "You're beautiful darling." Tom whispered taking her hand again and kissing it. "I'll make sure to make you feel better tonight."

Rosalie giggled, excited to know her husband would be treating her when they were home. "Oh you treat me so well, my love." Rosalie said to him, smiling. The two's attention being taken away to young Jeremy coming over.

"Hey here is your fries and drinks, I'd also like to apologies for Elena and Damon." Jeremy said to the pair.

"You have no reason to apologies Jeremy," Rosalie said to the boy.

"I know, but I want to, my sister hasn't been the same for a while, so yeah, sorry for them." Jeremy says shrugging his shoulders. "Enjoy you two, and congratulations on the marriage." He finishes before turning away and leaving the two.

"He's so sweet." Rosalie says before eating the fries. Tom smirking and joining in on their small lunch.