Chapter Seven

A dirty chapter for you ;) and a little insight to some of the family as well

A dirty chapter for you ;) and a little insight to some of the family as well. Oh and you'll be learning what they have planned next chapter ;P 

*******************************************************************************************

Dumbledore was a sour puss. Rosalie thought as she looked at a letter the old coot had written to her. He was being a petty thing if she were being honest. Threatening her life, threatening her family, threatening her child which angered her more then anything, threatening all of magic kind. He was such a baby. Her own son who is a baby was more responsible and understanding than the man who had been alive for however long, it was quite frustrating at the start. Looking up from the letter she saw Tom working at some new laws, their family getting much closer to ruling Wizarding Britain.

Jeremy was being his normal self as he walked into their study placing a shirt on, she frowned wondering why he was getting dressed. "Where are you going?" She asked him. She wasn't jealous, actual no she was, because if he were leaving to go out without her she was going to be very upset about it. She wanted to go out.

Jeremy smiled, his doe eyes sparkling with mischief. "George, Fred, Kol, and I are going to work. Well Kol and I are going, the twins offered us jobs at the prank shop," he answered. "Don't worry, I'll come straight home and I won't go out and have fun without you." He chuckled. 

Rosalie still pouted. She was over the work she was doing, over the constant complaints from the Minister about whoever he didn't like, over Mrs Weasley still being able to send her marriage proposal's, she was even overhearing her own husbands quill going scratch, scratch on parchment. She loved him of course, the sex before their work was amazing, well since the pair woke up anyway. Tom was a bit needy, and he had kicked Jeremy out of their shared room to have her to himself. She loved it. Especially when he would... well she didn't want to think about it right now, or she would be very hot. She should have a cold shower. 

The two couldn't stand her pouty lips, as Tom looked over at Jeremy. A silent suggestion in his eyes. Chuckling Jeremy looked at his wife who was still pouting about being stuck at home. "Do you want to come with?" He asked, he didn't have to wait long as she waved her wand and she was dressed in his favourite dark blue skinny jeans, a red lace crop top, hair in a messy ponytail, and her favourite pair of sneakers. Jeremy and Tom looked at her outfit almost wanting to tell her no, but they didn't want to force her to change again.

Throwing on her black leather jacket, she skipped over to Jeremy and linked arms with him. "We will be home soon my love." She said waving to Tom who nodded his head. He would have joined them, but he really had been stealing her from Jeremy lately, the boy hadn't even hung out with her well since she gave birth if he were being honest.

"I'll see you both later on, I'll make sure Wyatt is properly entertained when he comes home from his date with his two aunts," Tom said to his wife waving her and Jeremy goodbye. Wyatt was not home with them today, being taken to Japan with Bellatrix and Rebekah, the two women having finally told everyone they were together. They feared of judgement, but why would they need fear, Rosalie was in a bloody poly relationship, Kol and the twins were heading down that way too. It was only a matter of time.

Rebekah and Bellatrix wanted to see how they went with having their own child, adopted, but a baby none the less. The two having heard what had happened to Rosalie, the pair were ready to adopt as many magical children as they possibly could to stop any form of abuse.

As Jeremy and Rosalie walked into the sitting room, she smiled at her Uncle and the twins. "I'm coming with!" She declared as she went over to the fireplace first. Grabbing the floo powder, she faced the four men and threw it onto the wood. "Weasley Wizard Wheezes." She said clearly before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. 

Appearing inside the store she waited for her the four men to appear and when they did. Fred and George were quick to tell them what their jobs were, Rosalie was on the till as many people now knew of their scary side, so no one stole from them anymore. Or ever did in the first place. Jeremy was on stock, and Kol was on the floor like the twins. Kol was now a manager at their store, he was quite proud of himself.

With everything ready and a long line outside, the doors were flung open, everyone running in to avoid the prank that may occur if you stood to long inside the doorway. Grinning at the glowing faces, Rosalie worked fast to get people through the line. When it hit lunch time, she was relieved from her spot by another worker, skipping to the back room she saw Jeremy waiting for her. Vamp speeding over to him she grinned up at him. "Hello." She greeted, biting her bottom lip, her fangs poking through the soft flesh, droplets of blood slipping down her face. 

"Hello," Jeremy whispered grabbing her cheeks with his hands. Lowering his head he kissed her slow, licking the blood off her lips, and sliding his tongue down her chin to lick the rest up. "My Mistress is a needy girl isn't she?" Jeremy questioned as he traced her high cheek bones.

"Only for my husbands." She said. Batting her eyes Jeremy's hands slid down her body lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist.

"I've missed you." He said as she burrowed her head into his neck drinking from him. "I've missed having you to myself, I've missed even helping My Lord," he continued as his fingers dug into her skin. "But your mine now right?" He asked her his hand gripping her hair tightly and ripping her from his neck. "Mine?"

Rosalie blinked in surprise. Breathing heavily. "Yours." She answered back. Jeremy's eyes darkened, turning into a dark void. She and Tom had forgotten something about a death guard, they get very frustrated when they can not be with their Master or Mistress.

"Good." He hissed, smothering her lips onto his own, hungrily kissing her. Rosalie groaned as his hands slid under her lace crop top, slipping it off her body. Now she was shirtless as he latched onto her breast, biting hard leaving marks across her skin, licking the blood away. Rosalie body reacting to every caress, every bite, every lick. God she was in ecstasy. Slamming her into the wall away from the doors now, both hiding in the far corner of the stock room. Jeremy pulled her jeans off her body leaving her only in her black lace underwear.

Jeremy's quickly snatched her underwear off and hefted her up to where her legs were on his shoulders. And he was in-between her legs, sucking and licking. The noises would make anyone recoil in shock and surprise. Rosalie even had to hold her screams in as Jeremy got her to climax on his face. Dropping her feet back onto the floor he turned her to face the wall, grinding in her ass, Jeremy pulled his pants off, he forced her to place her hands on the wall bending over just a bit. 

Rosalie was in pure bliss. She missed having Jeremy around for that time Tom had been with her and the pair having the most amazing sex, but she missed having that with Jeremy as well. He was just as amazing as Tom.

When the pair had reached their high, George took it as a go ahead to start shouting. "As much as I know you have missed being together in the devils tango! Three of us can hear you no matter where you go!" He cried before slamming the door and leaving the two in a giggling mess.

"We may have to find another corner darling." Rosalie snickered as she slipped her crop top back on. Winking she skipped away unashamed of what they did and went back to her spot at the till. Kol shook his head with disgust, she was his niece and he had to hear that, laughing at his face Rosalie got back to work. Neither her nor Jeremy doing as George said the 'devils tango' again.

Well not until their bedroom door was closed.