Chapter Six

Standing quietly, the big family watched as the house elves, who refused to allow any of them to do the dirty work, dug up Rosalie's mother and father

Standing quietly, the big family watched as the house elves, who refused to allow any of them to do the dirty work, dug up Rosalie's mother and father. Niklaus stood beside his daughter holding her in a hug, the young tri-brid curling into his body. The pair were still reeling from the shock of learning that Lily and James were alive. Alive. 

"Mistress Rosie!" Dobby called as the two coffin's rose from the ground. Stepping out of her father's hold the two walked over to Lily's coffin, Rosalie looked at her father and he stared, he stared at the red wood. Taking a breath in Niklaus ripped the lid off the coffin and laid perfectly inside was Lily. His Lily.

Her bright red hair spread around her heart-shaped face like a halo, her pouty pink lips, dark eye-lashes caressing her cheeks, she was dressed in a beautiful green summer dress, with black ballet flats. She was beautiful even in death. Rosalie and Niklaus turned to James's coffin, Rosalie ripping the top off. And inside James looked peaceful, his dark mess of black hair framed his aristocratic face, he was dressed in his wizardry robes, with shiny black shoes. They both looked peaceful.

"I can't believe that they've been like this for so long." Sirius whispered as he looked at his brother in all but blood. His eyes welling with tears. 

"Can we go kill that old coot already?" Remus asked eyes a blazing gold. Moony wanted to rip the old man to shreds, he took his pack away from him, he was mad.

"I want to do that too, but not yet," Rosalie whispered as she turned to the elves. "Please place them somewhere safe in our home, we will be back shortly." Rosalie ordered the elves. Nodding their giant heads two elves went to Lily while Dobby and another elf went to James. Taking a deep breath in Rosalie turned and made her way out of the cemetery and to her childhood home.

Everyone following behind her quietly. 

Soft footfalls were the only thing to be heard in the quiet streets, it being one in the morning. Jeremy and Tom walked to be beside Rosalie both taking one of her hands. Wyatt still strapped to his mothers chest gurgled every so often. Stuffing his fist into his mouth on occasion. She smiled softly at her son as they stopped in front of the small cottage. "I was meant to be raise here, in a home with people who loved me, who cared for me. And it was taken all in one night by that old fucker." Rosalie hissed, her eyes a blazing gold. The dark veins growing on her face as she growled. Wyatt watched his mother with intrigue, he loved her pretty gold eyes. 

His little hand rested on her cheek, catching her attention once more. With a little growl of his own, he smiled, seeing his mother smile back to him. "You my little wolf will have the childhood I was denied, I promise." She whispered kissing his forehead.

"Missy Rosie, your mama and step-father are now in their allocated rooms, safe." Dobby squeaks smiling brightly at the witch. 

"Thank you Dobby, please let the others know who they are and that they will not be disturbed," Rosalie said to the happy elf who had done many things for her. Niklaus walked over to his daughter smiling gently as she looked up to him, a sort of look was in her eyes, one he had seen many times in his own eyes.

Revenge and bloodlust.

"What are we going to do?" Niklaus asked her, already knowing his sweet daughter had a plan, a plan to ruin the people who had ruined it all.

"I have many plans, many things I want to do that would destroy the lives of all those witches and wizards that ruined my life, but I have one goal and one goal only, to destroy Albus Dumbledore," Rosalie stated as the family listened to them. 

"What we need first, is to find where the old goat is." Tom stated from next to his wife, as he lifted his finger to his son, the young boy grabbing it and shoving his finger in his mouth, a slight sharpness to his sons teeth. He smiled as his son then let his finger go wondering what the heck that was he had just done.

"And when we do find him, I'm gonna ruin his life like he did to mine, I will rip him to shreds." Rosalie growled.

"Rosie, I have a suggestion for you." Luna said as she skipped forward with the twins beside her. "Life has given me a suggestion, a spell that only we can perform."

"What spell?" Rosalie questioned. She was curious to hear about this spell, what would this sort of spell entail. 

Luna simply smiled holding her hand out to her best friend. The two's eyes were shut as they listened to the whispers of Life and Death words of old ringing in their heads, the family gathered around them blocking them from sight. Slowly their eyes opened, and smirks were resting on their faces.

"Well, well, that is a spell," Rosalie said with a smirk on her face. "Things are about to get interesting."

Luna and Rosalie turned to everyone; each had a look in their eyes. "We have a plan, so lets head home and complete the plan." The two said as they connected their arms together and skipped away from the family. 

"Is anyone else confused on what just happened?" Kol asked his family blinking in confusion.

"No you are not the only one confused here." Fred and George stated the two wondering.

"Hey, if we have a war, should we stock up on our pranks?" George questioned.

"Yes!" Fred said nodding his head the three following after Luna, Wyatt, and Rosalie.

"Let's head home everyone." Tom said shaking his head.