Chapter Four

Stacks and stacks of paper sat in front of the young Dark Lord; midnight has finally appeared

Stacks and stacks of paper sat in front of the young Dark Lord; midnight has finally appeared. Instead of sleeping Tom worked, his wife asleep in the arms of Jeremy, and his young son sleeping in between the pair, wanting the warmth of his mummy and second papa. Rosalie had tried desperately to have him come to bed, she wanted both her husbands with her. But Tom needed to finish, it was important, and hopefully it would go through. He knew it would but there were still chances of it not happening, and he knew the cons and the pros, that does not mean he could not sway the little pests on his side. 

His plan was to have Elijah Mikaelson become the new Headmaster of Hogwarts. And Kol Mikaelson as the deputy Headmaster. He would have kept McGonagall, all for his wife, but the woman, although strong was growing weary, and he would rather her not spend her days stressing over everything, so he wanted her to be the head of Gryffindor and the Professor of Transfiguration. And he knew that having Kol in the school could be more problematic, but he was from the new world, where the magic although different was best that the students learned. 

The man took magic seriously, and some days he didn't but he knew when it was important to use the magic wisely. He respected the magic; he was a fast learner and Kol was always going to want to have something to do with the school. Having been with Sirius and Remus, learning Tom would admit that Kol was a powerful wizard, or warlock as he called himself. Adding in the twins, Kol was a force to be reckoned with. And he had learned that very early in getting to know him, especially when he had explained the process of becoming a vampire with magic. 

Rosalie had told him how Kol sometimes felt left out of the always and forever, that his family never gave him a chance to show just how brilliant he was. That's why he chose to use the new generations motto, to the end and forever. And they would never stop him from saying it. 

And as for Elijah, it was Elijah who wouldn't be perfect for the damn job, he of course would do it, but becoming the King of the magical community, he needed to be focused. So signing the letter, he placed it on the desk, happy to have it sent away. Sitting under the dim light now Tom leaned back in his chair when the door to his office was open. Stood in the doorway was Niklaus, his face calm as he strode in, taking a seat in front of Tom. "Late night?" He asked.

"Yes, I had some work to get done," Tom answered his father-in-law.

"Would this have anything to do with your next plan, cub was telling me about some it." Niklaus continued wanting in on the planning. 

Tom smirked hearing that his wife was very much all for the plans, especially telling her father, considering her new plan was coming from the father and daughter duo. "I've asked to have Elijah as Headmaster at Hogwarts and Kol as the deputy Headmaster," Tom stated. "I believe having our own family running the school will be beneficial, I've seen Elijah in the library, he's learned all the customs, he knows the rules and their loopholes, so why not have the oldest brother run the school." Tom said.

"Why Kol?" Niklaus queried. 

"Because he's a fast learner, he knows magic and I think it would help to have someone who knows all sorts of magic at the school, and he's a giant kid he'd fit in well with the children, and they won't be terrified of being at the school." Tom explained, the two laughing at the thought of Kol basically being a child, which he was and still is.

"So you plan to have my two brothers run the school, you, my daughter, and Jeremy running the magical community and what of myself, Remus, Sirius, and Rebekah?" Niklaus asked, wanting to know just exactly what it is they would be doing. He was curious he would admit, he wanted in on all the plans, for gods sake he was the King of New Orleans once upon a time. 

"I haven't gotten that far yet, I have also been told to not give you four jobs at all, Rosalie wants to be in on that one." Tom said shaking his head. "And I'm not allowed to share anything with you at all, or else I'll be sleeping on the couch for two months." Tom muttered, a slight pout on his lips at the thought of sleeping on the couch. 

Niklaus laughed at his pouting. But he did wonder what his daughter was planning for himself, Rebekah, Sirius, and Remus. He knew what the twins were doing, what they always wanted, owning their joke shop, running the business their own way. He had even found that the boys refused to have their mother in their shop, the woman being a bitch to them. The twins had even gotten to the point of having wards to stop their mother from visiting, including the Weasel and Granger. They were banned forever, and they would live forever.

"I wonder what she will do then." Niklaus muttered, before standing. "Go to bed, or she'll be in here soon dragging you by the ears." Niklaus warned as he left the office.

Tom shook his head before standing up, and with a flick of his wand the lights were off, his steps soft as he slipped into their room. His wife still asleep, but he wasn't going to ignore the warning from his father-in-law, he knew Rosalie would do it. Changing into his night clothes, he slipped under the sheet, wrapping his arms around his wife and son.

This was his home. 

***********************
Quick little question who would want another femharry story???? I've got an idea and a few chapters already written. Just curious? :)