Chapter One

Today

Today. Today it is her day. Rosalie walked around her room, hair styled perfectly in ringlets, a crown of flowers resting atop her head, her face bare of makeup and her mothers diamond necklace sat in the nape of her neck. Rosalie continued to pace her room.

She wasn't nervous per say, she was actually quite excited to finally be married to Tom. What really had her pacing was the party afterwards. Where she and her family would be surrounded by Tom's 'followers.' Some of them expected her to bow to her husband, she rolled her eyes at that, there was no way she would bow, and Tom wouldn't make her.

"Rosie, don't stress, everything will be fine." Rebekah said to her niece as the girl paced. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"I'm not stressed. I'm rather excited to be getting married to Tom." Rosalie answered. "I'm more thinking about how his, followers want me to bow down to him." Rosalie scoffed. Her blonde her twirling around her as she stopped and faced her aunt. "If they even suggest that I bow while at the party, I will bloody drain them." Rosalie growled, her eyes flashing a bright gold in her anger.

Rebekah smirked as she watched her niece. "Oh, they won't mess with you darling, you're much scarier then your husband." Rebekah stated. 

Rosalie shrugged before turning to her wedding dress. Rebekah going to help her, once her arms were slipped into the lace sleeves, Rebekah buttoned it at the back, sealing her in. Rebekah brought over the veil and slipped it behind the flower crown. Spinning slowly Rosalie smiled, happy to be in her gown. 

"Finally." She whispered, Rebekah smiled as she helped her out of her room and down to where her father stood waiting for her. Niklaus turned to see his daughter in the white dress that Lily had always wanted to see her in.

His eyes brimmed with tears as Rebekah had her stand next to him. "Hello sweetheart." Niklaus whispered smiling softly. Rebekah smiled watching the pair before leaving them alone.

"Hello dad." Rosalie whispered, a small smile on her face. "Do you like the dress?" She whispered.

"It's beautiful sweetheart, your mother would love it." Niklaus stated. Rosalie beamed up at her father hearing his words. The pair slowly made their way to the doors where Rosalie and her father would walk out and down the aisle to her soulmate.

They waited quietly, the pair gripping each other tightly. Tom and Niklaus had talked the night before the wedding. Niklaus explaining to the boy that he wishes that he would still have his daughter. Still have time to learn who she is. He just wanted to keep his daughter close. He missed so much.

And Tom told him he would never take her away from him.

Now, now the door swung open, everyone stands to look at the beautiful bride and her father. The two walk down the aisle, a smile so bright on Rosalie's face as she sees Tom, dressed in his finest suit.

When they reached the end Niklaus handed Rosalie over to Tom and nodded to the young man. Niklaus knew right then and there, Tom would keep her safe.