Chapter Three

"Welcome everyone," Arthur greeted, a smile on his face

"Welcome everyone," Arthur greeted, a smile on his face. Murmur's of greeting were sent towards the man. Arthur having wanted everyone to start being more polite to each other, and what better way then greeting everyone first thing before starting the meeting. He had learnt that from muggle's when all the younger children would greet their teachers in the mornings before class.

"We will be beginning with a new law." Arthur started as he pulled out the sheets of paper, waving his wand and sending the files to everyone, Rosalie and Tom looked over the files, and sent a slight look to each other.

The law was ridiculous. And it was a law that pissed Rosalie off. 

Tom and Jeremy took note of those around them, seeing how they reacted to the law. Families who were Darker looked at the law with disgust, George and Fred looked ready to burn the file in their hand and the Light families all though only a small amount they looked on with acceptance. Those were the groups of people that disgusted them.

Rosalie could see the rising anger in her husbands, so she was quick to place her hands on top theirs relaxing them. The two sit back quietly as they grip her hands, both men were ready to fight this law. Rosalie kept her composure, her green eyes watching the crowd around them, listening to the words cast around them. 

This law, this law was arranged marriage's of the head families choosing. Only for daughters. Now, Rosalie knew that those who were Purebloods already had arranged marriages, but the families allowed the children to get to know each other and if they did not fall in love, then they were not forced into the marriage, they were allowed to marry someone of their own choosing. It was the age that disgusted them. The children were being forced to marry at 12 to anyone of any age. 

Rosalie turned to Tom, looking into his eyes, a silent agreement crossing their eyes. Tom stood wand in hand allowing the tip of his wand shine. All eyes moved to him. Tom scanned the room before clearing his throat. "This is a disgusting piece of law that I have seen, a young girl of 12 being forced to marry any man of any age is deplorable, if anyone in this room agrees with a 12 year old girl being with a man of 45 is disgusting." Tom started. "The children we raise should be raised to fall in love with whoever they come to care for. I know my children will be raised to love anyone, but I will raise them to be guarded. My wife and I, we will not be approving this law, it is outdated and appalling. Children are children, not breeding mules. And if you believe your child is a breeder, you don't deserve to be a parent." Tom finished letting the words sinking into them all. 

Rosalie tilted her head a just a bit seeing the slight smirk of Arthur's face. The man thankful to know someone else has the same ideology as him. Turning to everyone now Arthur lit his wand. "Time to vote.

Soft murmur's filled the room as they cast their votes. Rosalie watching as Fred and George took great pride in their vote, a very quiet but subtle no, Rosalie smiled as they winked in her direction. Knowing she heard them. Sheeven watched as Sirius smashed his answer onto the piece of paper catchingeveryone's attention. But he simply smiled and continued on.

All votes were now in Arthur's hands. "For, 3 votes. Against, 60 votes. I hereby decree this law void." Arthur said hitting the gavel loudly. Relieved sighs were heard around the room.

The next law was quickly given out, Rosalie was quick to read it, and a subtle smirk slid across her face. Finally they were bringing it forward. She scanned the faces around her, seeing the agreement in many of her peers eyes. Her husband's grinning at the law, she shook her head as they both kissed her cheeks. She then kissed Tom's cheek knowing it was his law first, she was just the one to take the step into getting it into action, and her being a Potter till allowed it to be pushed further. Dumbledore being the downfall of the law not being pushed forward. He was such a dick. 

But finally those kids who were left in muggle orphanage's were being given a chance to be taken out of the abuse and allowed to be with those of their own kind. Free to learn about magic earlier, know their customs and above all they were going to be safe. Free from pain.

This law was the fastest law to be ever granted. And no one voted against this law. Many of the families even offered to have orphanages built in their names, 10 already being her last name. Mikaelson. Niklaus was proud to hear that children were being given a safe place, and the places were being put in their families last name, and his daughter telling him they weren't being built in her honour but his. 

Rosalie subtle wiped a tear from her face remembering the day she told her father the reasoning behind the many buildings she was having designed. And each one had a statue of one of the Mikaelson's, including Henrik, Esther, and Finn. She even had the twins as the statues because they are her brothers. 

Another hour of laws went by, and they were finally allowed to leave. Rosalie stood in-between her husbands as they walked out of the room, keeping to themselves, Fred and George joining them after saying goodbye to their father. The two wanting to go to Prevell manor to see little Wyatt their godson. They even had new a product named after the little guy, Rosalie had been confused by the sudden naming of the new product, wanting to know how her son had anything to do with it. They had yet to explain it to her and she would not be knowing until the unveiling.

Thankfully, it wouldn't be to long until she found out.

Using the floo system the family arrived home to find Luna and Wyatt laying on their backs staring at the ceiling. "Luna?" Jeremy questioned the girl, who sat up with a smile.

"We were watching the sparkles." She answered with a dreamy smile on her face.

The family looked at each other but shrugged as Tom left to go to his office, Rosalie joining Luna and Wyatt on the floor, and Fred, George and Jeremy left to make plans for the joke shop. The Mikaelson's were doing what they did best, creating a world of their own, considering Rosalie owned the property and a little village the Mikaelson's decided to amp it up a little live their New Orleans days once more. 

This was family.