Chapter Two

Young Wyatt was now a month old, his green eyes sparkling whenever his father or mother were around, along with his step-father, Jeremy

Young Wyatt was now a month old, his green eyes sparkling whenever his father or mother were around, along with his step-father, Jeremy. He loved all of them but his mother he loved a lot. She was like him, her eyes flashing gold like his own. He would laugh loudly whenever she flashed her eyes at him, and he would do it as well.

Rosalie had found that thankfully her son, would not need to kill someone to trigger the curse, he was born a wolf. Rosalie sat on the floor with her son, the pair growling at each other, the young babe starting it first. Like a form of conversation. She loved spending every waking moment with her son, he made the bitter days better. 

Wyatt's attention soon went to the beautiful blonde girl, and he squealed in excitement at seeing her. He loved the little buggy things that float around her head, and the dreamy look she had. Rosalie looked up to see Luna smiling happily. "Hello Luna." Rosalie greeted as she picked up her son holding him close to her. "My little wolf, are you ready to play with auntie Luna?" Rosalie asked little Wyatt, the boy gurgled his response as he made little grabby hands at Luna, or more the little creatures floating around her head.

Luna gave a knowing smile before Rosalie passed over her son, a little reluctant, but she and her husbands, gosh was that strange to think, were heading to the Ministry, an emergency meeting for all the Wizengamot members. Including her.

"We will be perfectly fine Rosie." Luna said, seeing the hesitation. "I have the rest of your family here, and brilliant wards to protect us. I know we will be fine." Luna stated, clearly saying something in hidden meanings. Rosalie sighed understanding.

"I know Luna, but I have not been away from him for the past month, I feel like I'll miss something if I am not with him." Rosalie stated. "But I know he is safe with you." She stated before she leaned forward and kissed her sons cheek. "Be good my little wolf." She whispered before walking away, she heard the delighted squeals of her son as she stepped into the sitting room, Tom and Jeremy waiting for her.

"Shall we love." Tom said a smile on his face. Rosalie nodded before stepping into the fireplace, floo powder in hand.

"Ministry of Magic." She called clearly, appearing in the large hall with fireplaces up and down both long walls. Down the left-hand side of the hall were gilded fireplaces which witches and wizards used to arrive at the Ministry. The right-hand side contained gilded fireplaces as well, and these were used for departures. The floor was polished dark wood. The ceiling was peacock blue with golden symbols moving across it. The Fountain of Magical Brethren was halfway down the Atrium. A group of golden statues, depicting a wizard, a witch, a centaur, a goblin, and a house-elf, spouted water into the surrounding pool of water. At the end of the Atrium was a set of golden gates, next to which was a security stand.

Rosalie waited for her husbands and soon they were next to her. They walked up to one Eric Munch who was usually on duty here. "Wands." He said, Rosalie and Tom handed their wands over, and Jeremy handed over the dummy wand that people always assumed was how he performed his magic. Rosalie had made sure it would show up with magic just so they would get in trouble.

Eric Munch looked over the three wands and they were quickly registered. The three walked forward talking softly as they made their way to the lifts. The lifts providing the different access to the other levels, except the tenth.

They were quick to go down to the ninth floor. Level ten which was where they held their meetings could only be reached by the stairs to the left of the door which led to the Department of Mysteries on level nine. Once inside they ignored the many looks aimed in their direction, some hoping to catch a glimpse of the witch being pregnant, but they were surprised to see she had covered herself wonderfully, so they had no clue if she were or weren't pregnant.

Taking their seats, both Jeremy and Tom begun quietly speaking to each other as Rosalie looked around the room. The room was square with benches rising in levels along each wall. It was made by black stone and lit by torches. The room held at least 200 people, including 50 at the far wall which had the highest rising benches. At least two doors led to the room, one opposite the high benches which led to the dungeons outside, and one in the corner from which the accused was brought in. In the centre of the room was a chair for the defendant, with chains on the armrests that would bind down whoever sat in it.

Rosalie tuned back into the conversation with her husbands, the three softly speaking, their seats were higher then everyone, seeing as Rosalie had seats from the Potter line, Prevell line, Le Fay and, Emrys. 

She smiled seeing Sirius walking in the room with Remus, the two arguing about something, possibly the wedding, but who knows. She hoped that the wedding would be beautiful, and she was praying to anyone that would listen that nothing go wrong. For she would kill a bitch if they fucked hers and her families, mostly Rebekah and Bellatrix, hard work at getting the two imbeciles to admit they loved each other. Operation Wolfstar was a success in their eyes when they found the two snogging in Sirius's room. Not really snogging to be fair, both pretty much naked, that was something the three women did not want to see. And they left the room squealing loudly. Mostly in excitement that they had gotten the pair together. Finally. 

Rosalie shook her head as she noticed that the new Chief Warlock had walked in, the one and only Arthur Weasley. The man smiled at Rosalie waving towards her. She then saw the twins walk in after their father and took the Weasley seat. Both Charlie and Bill were busy, well Charlie was in Romania and Bill was planning a wedding. So Arthur had gotten the twins to take the seat. Noticing a change in the boys, they were responsible to an extent of course.

Now the meeting begins.