Blurb

**A Step Closer's Spin-off**

          How long will it take for Creslienna to destroy herself before she realizes that miserable people still deserve to love and be loved in the purest way?

****

          Growing up in Livonia, a western suburb of Metro Detroit, Michigan where she thought everything seems simple yet lonely, she always wanted to make the best and the wildest memories. 

          At nineteen, she's a college dropout. At twenty, she's been a serving crew in a bistro. And at twenty-three, she's faced the greatest loss of her life. Now twenty-five, she finds herself in search of belongingness to anyone she meets.

         Then she gets acquainted with someone she met before.  His silky thick hair feels soothing between the gaps of her fingers. His soft laugh constantly echoes in her ears. The boy she once knew is now a man, still gentle, still adorable, still. . . single─only that, he is now a huge part of her cousin's life.

          Is it late for her to pursue what's supposed to be years ago? Get to know him further, spend more time with him, and ask him never-ending questions. Only if she could keep him closer this time. . .

-----

posting will start this 2021! so excited to share this new story with you, guys! this will be Lienna's story, Aeyzha's cousin. if you just finished reading ASC and immediately went here, thank you so much for checking!

i wanna hear your thoughts about this one :))