Afterword

Keep Me Closer is finally completed! It took me a while to finish the story as I was going through several phases in my life as I was writing this. Thank you so much sa mga nanatili at nagbasa sa kuwento hanggang dulo. I found strength and love amid writing this story and I am honored to share it with you.

Lienna and Eustace's story is the kind that makes me look back on the struggling parts of my life and in trusting myself to just keep writing. This story reminds me to acknowledge the messy parts of ourselves and still believe that we deserve more because we will keep on moving forward.

I am hopeful that the story moved you in ways that when you are struggling in life too, may it be about family's past and the future's uncertainties, you'll remember Lienna who has to go through the same yet she still found love. Eustace might have been accustomed to being taken for granted by his Dad and had been searching for love that will accept him and choose him; he still found it, built his own home and pursued his dream.

Keep Me Closer is A Step Closer's spin off. I'd like to consider them a doulogy. Sa mga nabasa na ang ASC at binasa din itong KMC, I'm truly and extremely grateful po!

Ngayong nagtapos na ang kuwento, gusto kong magpasalamat sa inyo na nagbasa, nagvote, at naghintay. Maraming salamat!

See you in my other stories!

Elle Calestina