35th: Self-Loathing

WARNING: SLIGHT SPG

I TIPTOED as I encircled my arms around Eustace's nape and both of his hands cupped my ass. Hinaplos niya iyon nang dahan-dahan. Unti-unting bumigat ang paghinga ko. 

I landed a soft peck on his lips.

"You feel so warm," I whispered near his ear and that rendered a sharp heave of breath from him. "I miss you," halos pumiyok ang boses ko nang aminin iyon.

"I miss you so much, Eustace." Ibinaon ko ang mukha sa dibdib niya malapit sa leeg.

His chest's truly hard and toned. I could recall that one night... how my fingers traced his jaws down to his chest as he was on top of me pounding fast and hard.

"I was miserable when I couldn't even hear your voice for the last 24 hours. Let alone your moans and begging."

He groped my ass at mas lalo akong nasubsob sa dibdib niya. The heat that engulfed me the other night slowly rushed into my system.

Pero hindi kumilos si Eustace. Both of us paused in that position. Dahan-dahang humaplos sa likod ko ang mga palad niya. It was like he wanted to sooth and calm me. He was doing just that.

"How have you been? I miss you immensely, Lienna. If I could have just done something, I would. Pero sobrang hirap ng mga bagay sa ospital sa nangyayaring sagutan ng totoong pamilya ni Dad. And I don't want to go home to you bearing the heaviness and stress that I had gotten in there."

Sa pagsasalita ay ramdam ko ang paggalaw ng kanyang lalamunan, ang bawat paglakas ng tibok ng dibdib.

"I'm truly sorry if I made you worry. I understand. But will you forgive me? I am here now. All for you."

I planted a soft kiss on his chest, still covered with a shirt. I closed my eyes and breathed in the same rhythm as Eustace.

Dumaosdos ang kamay niya at muling humawak sa bewang ko. Then in one swift movement, he lifted me. He wrapped my legs around his waist. I held his nape for support as he started walking toward the couch.

Dahan-dahan siyang umupo habang nakakandong ako sa kanya.

"Do you wanna know how much I miss you?"

Naghinang ang mga mata naming dalawa. "Show me."

He held my face to one side as he crashed his lips against mine. His lips moved slow at first, taking his time hanggang sa magsimula na akong halikan siya pabalik. 

He let out a soft groan. He poked my lips with his tongue and that made me moan.

Kumilos ang mga kamay niya at humaplos sa dibdib ko. I was only wearing a loose shirt and a skimpy short habang nasa ibabaw niya. Kaunting kilos ay nararamdaman ko ang umbok sa nauupuan ko ngayon.

His kisses traveled to my neck and then to the very portion that he was fondling earlier.

I arched my back. Another moan escaped my lips. Right there, we knew nothing could ever stop us now from showing how miserable we had been not to be with each other for so long.

Minutes passed by and my head was in a swirl of haze as we touch each other. Dadan-dahang inaalis ang damit ng isa't-isa.

Soon, he reached for his wallet on his jeans. Then I heard a foil tearing... 

I closed my eyes and surrendered to his touch and pounding.

We were both breathing hard when we reached our climax. Both of us entangled with an embrace. 

Walang lakas na nakapahinga ang noo ko sa balikat niya. 

Dahan-dahan niyang hinahaplos ang buhok. "I'm with you now..."