Chapter: 43♡

And when I saw the familiar figure's face, I couldn't help but burst into tears.

Curling up into a ball as I sobbed pitifully.

I flinched when I felt big, strong arms wrap around my body and pull me into a hard chest.

"Hey, shh stop crying. You're okay, I'm here" his deep yet soft voice somehow calmed my body down.

My sobs turning into sniffles and hiccups.

I closed my eyes as he planted soft and gentle kisses on my forehead, hearing him hum and whisper near my ear sending chills down my spine.

It felt nice...I felt safe.

I widened my eyes, realizing our actions and I immediately moved away from him and looked up at him with wide, bloodshot eyes.

"A-are you okay?" He carefully asks.

"M-my throat a-and t-tummy hurts, b-but 'M okay..." I mummbled.

"The doctor said you would, having alcohol with an empty stomach can cause some trouble" he explained, grabbing the brown paper bag that sat on the nightstand. Furrowing my eyebrows as I hadn't noticed the bag before.

"There's some cream to help with the...bruises on your body and some medicine for the pain. Also the doctor said you haven't been eating for the past couple of days and you're almost at that level to land up in hospital living off a drip." Taehyung explained, looking at me with...concerned eyes?

"I-...uh- thank-"

"Appa?- Eomma!"

We both turned our heads to the door, only to lower our gaze and see a small little Jaehyung only wearing a nappy and a shirt with his hair shooting in all directions. His mouth suckling on his favourite blue pacifier.

"Jaehyung?" I asked in confusion.

"Bud, I thought I took you to bed, how did you get out of your crib?" Taehyung asked whilst getting up and picking up the baby.

"Jwae nuu tiwed" Jaehyung shook his head, his paci almost falling out of his mouth.

"Eomma!" He cheered as he was set down on the bed and crawled into my lap snuggling into my chest.

"What is he doing here?" I asked, looking up at Taehyung with panicked and angry eyes.

"Hyunjin dropped him off" he answered, sitting down on the bed opposite me.

And I only got angrier by the second.

"How long have you been seeing him?" I asked.

"The past couple of weeks, Seokjin, Hoseok Hyung and Jimin brought him to the office whenever you couldn't take care of him-"

And only then did he realise that he fucked up.

"So they've let you seen my child behind my back for the past couple of weeks..." I mummbled through gritted teeth.

"Yesh Eomma, Appa ish shoo fun. But he can' cook. You can cook fow Appa, Eomma" Jaehyung looked up at me with a boxy smile.

"Appa?" I whispered.

I'm never giving my child to others again.

I looked down at him with and smiled the best smile I could muster up and kissed his cheek, hugging him closer to my chest as I stared at Taehyung with dark eyes.

I watched him fidget in his spot uncomfortably as I continued to stare at him.

This is the same man that hurt me 3 years ago, without even knowing Jaehyung is his child he called me degrading names. He embarrassed me, made fun of me. Whereas I kept my mouth shut and took in the painful words.

I tried to avoid him at all costs, thinking that that's what he wants and so I stayed out of his life. Yet here he is, sitting in front of me with our child in his house, yet here he is who saved from an old man that hurt me.

Honestly...men confuse me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, breaking the tension between us. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head slightly.

I looked down too see Jaehyung distracted with my hair trying to make different styles with it, I continued with my words.

"You left me for someone else...you didn't want me anywhere near you. But you're here, trying to create a bond with ou- my child. What exactly do you want from me?" I asked. My eyes glossed over with tears, feeling so confused. I nearly said our child...

_______

I looked at Hanuel with wide eyes to see her teary eyes. And once again, I felt guilty for everything I've put her through.

I lowered my head as I stared at my hands.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

Her sweet and gentle voice that I could never get tired of.

Who knew that I hated this woman for the past 3 years. If I told my past self a few months ago that you're going to still have feelings for Hanuel, I would've laughed and carry on with life.

But now, look at me. Saying sorry, look at me feeling guilty.

Honestly...I'm so confusing.

I looked up to see her staring at me with wide eyes and her mouth slightly agape. Shocked to hear me say sorry to her.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, I've hurt you deeply, called you names in front of people. And I regret all of that. I didn't know you went through so much at work and I know an apology wont fix this...but I'm really sorry" I said, my own eyes getting teary as I spoke.

"W-what do you want Taehyung?" She asked once again.

"I want you...and Jaehyung to stay here with me" I said.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I want you and Jaehyung to move in with me and stay here" I explained.

I cannot let the mother of my child let her and our son stay in a dangerous place, a place where you can get killed and no one will be bothered with your body lying across the road.

No way will my f-family stay there whereas I'm enjoying the luxury life.

"No, we can't" she answered.

"Please I beg you, I can't let you live there. It's not safe for either of you...please" I begged with folded palms.

So I can also get closer to you...

"Fine...but I'm paying rent" she mumbled, looking away from my pleading form.

"Anything, just please...don't leave me" I whispered the last part.

_____

Hey lovelies

So just to be clear Hanuel doesn't know that Taehyung knows that Jaehyung is his son.

Vote♡, share♡, follow♡ and comment♡