Chapter: 45♡

"BTS is coming today"

I turned my head away from the stove to look at Taehyung who sat a sleepy baby in his high chair.

"BTS?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I meant Joonie hyung and the others" Taehyung explained with a slightly shocked expression.

"Oh yeah! You guys used to call the group BTS, my bad I forgot about that" I widened my eyes in realization before turning back to the Lunch I'm making. "Its good then, I have some things to talk about to Jin, Hobi and Jimin Oppa" I explained.

"Yeah, I can see that. I was shocked when you looked so confused when I said BTS" he muttered.

"You guys were so weird back then, naming your group like Kpop idols" I giggled as I set the table and sat down next to Jaehyung.

"Eomma~" Jaehyung whined making grabby hands towards me and I willingly took him in my arms.

I looked opposite me to see Taehyung sitting opposite me, smiling at the tired toddler in my lap suckling on his paci.

Earlier on, Taehyung and Jaehyung thought it was  a good idea to run around the entire mansion, screaming and doing random things.

Lately Jaehyung has been very fascinated with the sound of his voice.

And now Jaehyung is a tired and a miserable baby that just wants to sleep. But only after he eats his lunch.

"Yah! We weren't weird, you also approved of the name!!! You helped Jennie with their group name" He looked at me with a pout.

"Yes because we were so many, how do you expect us to say all our names at once!!" I defended.

We looked at each other with playful glares before bursting into fits of laughter, Jaehyung not understanding the situation giggled along with us, his pacifier almost falling out.

Only realizing what we were doing, I widened my eyes and cleared my throat. Feeling flustered as my cheeks felt hot and turned a light shade of red.

Taehyung awkwardly coughed and we both sat in silence whilst we started to eat, well I was mostly feeding Jaehyung.

"Why do you need to talk to the Hyungs anyway?" He asked breaking the awkward silence.

I have to tell Jin, Hobi and Jimin Oppa that I don't trust them with our child secretly seeing his father who by the way happens to be you! All this was happening secretly behind my back and I have to tell them that I didn't give them the fucking permission to do so, but I have to say it in the most nicest way because they are my close friends that helped me a lot. Understand?

"Nothing important" I answered shortly.

That seemed to keep him quiet as we didn't share anymore words and carried on with our meal.

Awkwardly...

___■■■___

"Welcome! Welcome!" Taehyung smiled to his Hyungs and doesangs as they entered the doors. All doing their signature handshakes and bro hugs.

I was shocked to see Hyunjin and Jeongin here as well. But at the same time it wasn't surprising as the kinky couple can't separate from each other.

"Unclwe!!!!" Jaehyung squealed in my arms.

He seems a lot more energetic after his short nap.

And once they noticed us standing near the living room, everyone stilled at my piercing glare I gave everyone.

"H-hey Hannie, d-didn't know you were here" Hyunjin said nervously.

"Oh? I thought you knew?" I tilted my head to the side pretending to look confused.

The tension was heavy like a wet blanket, but all I could do was pretend like everything was normal for the time being.

"Anyways, I'm so happy you guys are here. Please...sit down, we have a lot to talk about" I faked a smile that I knew Seokjin can see through. But everyone seemed to understand the double meaning behind my words

And seemed to make everyone sweat.

Oh...This is about to be an emotional ride