Chapter: 57♡

"I do too..." I mumbled with red cheeks as I stared at my lap, to scared to look at the man in front of me.

He kissed me....
I kissed him...
We kissed each other...

Why am I so late to notice my feelings for a person?!
I hate myself for letting my feelings get in the way for the man that hurt me. But I should forgive him...right? I mean, he didn't really know the situation...he didn't know Jaehyung is our son.

We both misunderstood each other's situation, and yet here we are. Confessing to each other like high school students.

"Y-you...you do?" He asked me, a small smile slowly appearing on his face.

I looked up at him and stared at him with a slight smile. I nodded my head at him and let out a happy sigh.

I saw tiny tears appear in his eyes, and I frowned.

"W-what's-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Taehyung stood up from his chair and walked towards me, unable to hide his boxy grin and kneeled down on the floor.

I widened my eyes when he hugged my waist and buried his face in my lap. I could feel my lap dampen, and my frown only got deeper as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Shhh, what's wrong?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

I then heard a sob.

"Heyy, don't cryyy~" I whined and bent down a bit and hugged him.

"I-I though I-I lost y-you forever. I-Im so s-s-sorry for hurting y-you" he stuttered as he slowly looked up at me with red, bloodshot eyes.

"I-Its okay, it's in the past now. No need to cry" I giggled softly as I wiped his tears, only to pout when more tears cover his red cheeks.

"I-Im sorry" he said once again, staring at me in the eyes.

He looked like a lost puppy, trying to find his owner, and after finally finding them. He's a happy puppy.

"I said it's okay...now calm down for me, please" I whispered and placed our foreheads together. Closing my eyes as my -now curly- hair covered the sides of our faces.

I heard his breathing calm down, and I could only smile as he listened to my words. His arms that was still draped around my waist loosed a bit, but still held me just as close.

It was quiet and peaceful, I could hear the city outside, the cars driving past the hotel, a bunch of girls and guys talking and laughing. But I only focused on the cute grow ass man, on my lap sniffling and burying his head on my lap.

My hand running through his slightly long blonde hair. (Mullet TaeTae).

"Come...you should go to bed. You're really tired and emotional right now...it's best to to calm yourself down" I hushed him with a gentle voice.

I felt him nod his head as he slowly stood up with me following him. I walked close behind him and got into bed beside Taehyung with a small sigh.

"U-uh-" I stuttered after getting under the covers, only to find Taehyung move closer towards me and hold me close.

His head buried in my neck and his arm placed in the dip of my waist.

"Sorry I'm being clingy right now...just miss you so much-"

"Shh, it's okay...you're okay, nothing to be sorry about" I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

"I like you Hanuel..." he mumbled.

"I like you too, Taehyung" you big baby...