Chapter: 53♡

It's been at least two weeks after the event of Taehyung and I fighting. And when I say it's been chaotic, if you can land up burning a fire extinguisher in your kitchen, no one can tell me otherwise.

Taehyung and Jaehyung has been bonding well. Doing weird things together and running around and chasing after each other. While I just hang around like a ghost.

I will only talk when being talked to, or Jaehyung wanting something from me. Other than that, I've just been working and hiding in the room I'm occupying.

Taehyung also tries to get me out of my room, tries to talk to me. But I always cut our conversations short, or land up making it awkward since I have no interest in interacting with him.

"Eomma!!"

I looked up from my laptop and papers that scattered around on the bed. Smiling as I saw Jaehyung enter the room and jump on the bed.

"Yes Bubba?" I asked.

"We need 'ou help!" He giggled.

Jaehyung's pronunciation has gotten way better. Ever since Jaehyung knew Taehyung is his father, his grades just started going up. I guess he just needed both parents to be at ease at school.

Just then Taehyung entered the room and leaned against the door and smiled at the both of us.

"With what?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"He wants you to teach me how to cook" Taehyung answered.

"Oh..." I whispered.

"Pwease Eomma" Jaehyung pleaded, sensing the slight disagreement in my voice.

The little boy stared at me with wide puppy eyes and a cute pout with puffed out cheeks.

Taehyung just chuckled at their son's way of getting his mother to do something for him.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute" I smiled softly at Jaehyung as he squealed and ran out.

I gathered my papers and put them in a stack and started to clean up the room.

"You don't have to do it, you know?"

I flinched and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.
He's still here?

"Its fine, I have to cook dinner anyway. So you can learn as I cook" I answered with a small smile.

"Are you even sure you can cook, those plasters on your fingers says otherwise" Taehyung chuckled with a teasing smile.

I looked down at my hands and saw the spiderman plasters on my fingers and huffed.

"I'm just really clumsy when it comes to knives. Other than that, I think I cook really well" I grinned as he shook his head with a laugh.

We both left the room together and entered the kitchen.

"Okay! So what do you know about cooking?" I asked the older as I took out ingredients and pots and pans from specific places.

"Uhh..." Taehyung looked into space as he started thinking. "I know how to 💫butter💫 bread!" He cheered, staring at me with sparkling eyes.

And I could only sigh as I started preparing dinner.

"This is going to be harder than I thought..." I mumbled under my breath.

___■■■___

Even though Taehyung didn't know much, he was a fast learner. But I only made him do the simple things, like cutting the vegetables, learning how to use the pressure cooker, how to use the stove.

He followed me around the kitchen like a tail, but it made me smile at how curious and inquisitive he is about cooking.

"I think it's done now, you can move the pot to another stove (that doesn't have flame). But make sure you use a cloth, I don't want you to hurt yourself" I explained as I sat in front of the counter and watched him like a hawk to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Awww! You care about me" Taehyung cooed as he grabbed the cloth and made his way to the pot.

I could only scoff and roll my eyes whilst looking away.

"I don't even care about you, don't get high ho-"

"Ah!!" Taehyung cut me off with a hiss as he jumped back from the pot and blew on his red blistering hand.

I shot up from my chair and ran to him worriedly, gently grabbing his hand and inspecting the burn.

"Sit down, I'll get the first aid" I said and pushed him towards the counter.

I quickly put off the flame from the gas stove and moved the pot to another plate. And then grabbed the first aid kit from one of the cabinets and made my way to Taehyung.

Sitting down and laying out the things I will need.

"I told you to be careful, the pot was hot and you knew that. It was a very simple job-"

_______

I smiled softly as I watched Hanuel take care of the burn on my hand. Listening to her scold me for hurting myself, I could see the pout on her face and her cheeks puffed out.

She looked exactly like Jaehyung when she did that. And it was the cutest sight I've ever seen in my life.

"I guess you just have to stay away from the stove" she sighed as she packed everything away.

Talk about not caring about me

[♡Don't Tell Him♡]  (°•BTS Taehyung FF•°)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें