Chapter: 15♡

"Hey Jisoo Eonni" I waved at Jisoo as Jennie, Rosè and Lisa entered the Cafè.

Smiling and squealing as we hug for the first time in six months. They all work in America as models for this company that they don't want me to know about.

But I don't bother, as long as their happy I'm happy. They came back just before Jaehyung's birthday and they said that their going to work in Seoul from now on. I'm so happy I can hang out with them again.

"Anything you guys want?" I ask looking between the four girls.

"Just an iced tea for me please" Jennie said with a soft smile.

"An iced americano for me~" Lisa said, grinning from the table she chose.

"Cola and black coffee" Jisoo said pointing between Rosè and herself.

Nodding with a smile as I take down their orders.

"It will be ready in ten minutes" I said.

Seeing them all nod as I make their drinks whilst Felix sets up their tables, conversing with them as they laugh and giggle with each other.

Placing their drinks on the tray and walking to the group of girls.

"Thanks Hannie~" they say whilst sipping on their drinks.

"Come sit next to me" Jisoo said, patting the empty seat next to her.

"I-I don't know if I can at the moment, you know Mr Bang-"

"I'm sure Chan won't mind, come sit down for a while" Lisa said.

With a huff I hesitantly sit next to Jisoo, smiling softly as they enjoy their drinks.

"So how have you been while we've been gone?" Jennie asked.

"Everything's good, Jae was sick a few weeks ago... and he's been throwing lots of tantrums for ice cream lately I just-"

"I meant how are YOU doing?" Jennie asked again, pointing out 'you'

My cheeks heating up from embarrassment as I fiddle with the apron strings I'm wearing.

"You could say I was getting better, just work at the bar is getting out of hand. But don't worry I'll manage-" I quickly say, seeing how Rosè wanted to interfere.

"Just as I forgot about 'them'...I met 'them' the same week" I said sadly, hearing gasps from all of them.

"Did you see Taehyung also?" Rosè worriedly asked, but her voice was laced with venom once she said his name.

"Luckily not, the guys said they all missed me. Jaehyung likes them a lot, especially Jin and Jimin Oppa...he gave them all names. It was so cute" I said with a soft smile.

Remembering the names Jae gave everyone.

___________

"Unclwe Joonie...I fwound 'ou bwutton on the fwoor" Jaehyung said holding a button from his blazer jacket.

"Thank you Champ!" Namjoon said, gently taking the button from Jae's hand and ruffling his hair earning a pout in return.

_____

"Unclwe Hanshome why shoo pwetty?" Jaehyung asked Seokjin as he rest his head on his (Seokjin's) chest.

Both sitting on the couch as they laze around.

"Not as pretty as you are petal" Seokjin complimented, cooing when he gets a boxy smile in return.

"Guys have you seen my-"

"Not interested Jimin, only pretty people allowed"

"RuDe!"
__________

"Unclwe shweepy, 'ou can't aways shweep!" Jaehyung whined pulling on the white locks of Yoongi's hair.

Everyone stilled as they watched the scene unfold in horror. Before one of them can save the child from a loud scolding-

"Sorry Dummy but Uncle is really tired" Yoongi said lazily.

" 'M not Dwummy!" Jaehyung protested with an angry pout and puffed out cheeks.

"Okay sorry Dummy" Yoongi said, pulling the child to his chest and cuddling with the confused toddler.

"What magic does this child have?" Jimin asked.

"I'm telling you its voo-doo" Hanuel replied.

_______

"Unclwe Hobi~" Jaehyung sing songed.

"Yes Sunshine?" Hoseok replied.

"I wove ou shoo much, 'n I dwoo anyting fow ou-"

"Okay what do you want?" Hoseok asked with a sigh as he crouched down to the toddlers level.

"Can I hawve ice cweam, pwease" He asked with wide doe eyes and a cute pout.

"You're lucky you're cute"

________

"Unclwe Chim Chim!" Jaehyung shouted running into Jimin's arms.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Jimin asked.

"Jwae got ou a fower" he said giving Jimin a—what looks to be— flower with a grin.

"Thank you, it's so pretty!"

_______

"Unclwe Kookie..." Jwae mumbled.

"What is it Bun-Bun?" Jungkook asked.

"Ou wook wike a coconut!" He giggled.

Squealing when Jungkook grabs him and tickles him on the couch.

__________

"Looks like he's used to them now" Lisa said with a frown.

"He forgot about me" she whined, resting her head on Jisoo with a pout.

"Oh he hasn't forgotten about you guys, he's so excited to see you when y'all pick him up" I reassured earning soft smiles in return.

"I'm just glad you're okay" Jennie said.

"I'll always be okay, don't worry" I answered.

"Anyways can you guys babysit Jaehyung for the rest of this week, I have night shift at the bar?" I asked earning worried glances from all of them.

"Hannie, I don't think you should work there anymore" Rosè said.

"What do you mean? It pays me well and I need the job" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're getting bruisers all over you're body when you come home. Changbin informed us so don't give us your excuses" Jisoo intervened.

With a sigh I look at them with pleading eyes.

"I know Eonni's but it's the only choice I have...just please take care of Jae for me" I said.

Hearing a sigh from Jisoo, soon all of them nodding hesitantly.

"Thank you guys, you Eonnie's are the best" I kissed all of their cheeks earning soft smiles from them.

"Hannie! Get to work now" Felix shouted from the counter.

"Coming Lix, bye guys" I waved at them, soon running to Felix.

"You can see she's not the same anymore" Jennie said earning hums and nods.

"Let's just hope she doesn't over work herself" Rosè said.

"Let's just hope she doesn't meet Taehyung again..."

"We work for his company, you can't talk about the CEO like that" Jisoo scolded Lisa.

"Still I don't care, besides why did we choose to model for his company?" She complained.

"Because they pay us way more than the other companies..."