Chapter: 27♡

"Oppa, I specifically told you guys not to tell him" I said with a sigh.

Sipping on my chocolate milkshake as Jimin, Seokjin and Jungkook sat opposite me with sad expressions.

"I'm sorry Hanuel" Jungkook mumbled.

"And now he even knows about Jaehyung" I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"At least he knows about him now..." Jimin said trying to cheer me up.

"And you think I'm happy that Taehyung could possibly find out that Jaehyung is his son and take him away from me" I deadpanned.

"...right...sorry" Jimin pouted.

"We're really sorry Hanuel, but he deserves to know. He's going to find out sooner or later and then? What are you going to do?" Seokjin said, taking a bite from his cheesecake.

"I don't know-" I mumbled with a frown "but it would of be better if he didn't find out yet. I'll tell him when the time is right" I said.

"When's that?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows. Sipping on his banana milk.

"When I get a good paying job that can stabilize both my son and I" I answered.

"We can help you with that if you want?" Seokjin asked.

"If that means working in Kim's Designs, then no thank you" I smiled sarcastically.

"It will make you closer to Taehyung" Jimin smiled.

"I'd rather not talk to him, he's been very mean to me lately..." I pouted with furrowed eyebrows. Leaning back into my chair as I stare at my hands.

Thinking about the times he came into the Cafè and insulted me in front of everyone.

_____

Day: 1
"Here's your order sir" I mumbled, handing him his box of six chocolate donuts and a Chocolate Lattè.

I watched as he took a sip from the Lattè before spitting it out on the counter.

"This is disgusting!" He shouting.

Flinching as I step back bumping into one of the workers whose making the orders I call out.

"Do you even know how to make a fucking drink?!" He shouted, glaring holes into me.

I whimpered as I lowered my head. I didn't even make it and he's shouting at me.

Day:2
Just as I handed his Hot Chocolate to him, he "accidentally" dropped it on me.

I quickly jumped back as the hot liquid burnt my arms showing, my skin turning an angry red almost instantly.

"Whoops" Taehyung shrugged with a smirk.

"Would you please forgive me?" He asked with fake concern.

I looked up at him with teary eyes and gritted teeth as he snickered at my angry form.

"Its okay Hanuel, I'll take it from here" Felix (who watched the whole scene unfold) said through gritted teeth.

"T-thank you" I said before leaving to go to the backroom to take care of my burns.

Day:3

"It must have been nice to have more than 1 dick, mmh? Being a slut for someone else. Tell me...he must've been bigger than me. Right?" He asked, looking at me with a smile. Tilting his head to the side as I prepared his order.

"Please sir, if you're going to disrespect our workers. Please leave" Chan intervened,

"I'm not disrespecting her...I'm just reminding her of what she is" Taehyung shrugged.

______

"He's been so horrible to me" I said with teary eyes. A sob escaping my lips.

"Should we talk to him?" Seokjin asks, all three of them red with anger.

"No, it's fine. I can handle him, It's just his words that's so triggering. He doesn't even know whose child Jaehyung is and he's being mean to me" I said shakingly.

"He's just having a hard time to accept the fact that you have a child and he doesn't know whose the father" Jimin explain.

"Y-yeah, I guess so" I nodded.

"Just calm down, it's your birthday tomorrow. Come to the mansion for the day" Seokjin said.

"But...you know I can't-" I said.

"I don't take any excuses, bring Jae and we're going to paint our nails and have facemasks. We're going to have a small party with the rest of us" he cut me off.

"But-"

"Nope, you're coming and that's final"

"I guess I can come" I sighed

_____

"Tank ou Eomma, fow the ice cweam" Jaehyung giggled, eating his chocolate ice cream with messy cheeks.

"No problem Bub, I'm glad you're enjoying it" I smiled softly at the child in my arms.

Sitting down on a bench at the park as I smiled watching him silently eat his ice cream.

"Eomma" Jaehyung called out.

"Yes Bubba?" I smiled.

"Ish ou birthway tomowow" he giggled.

"Yes and we're going to Uncle Handsome's house tomorrow" I said enthusiastically.

"Weally?!" He cutely gasps. Placing his hands on his cheeks.

"Yes really" I smiled.

"Jae can' wait!!" He laughed.

Only to whine when I clean his cheeks with a wet wipe.