Chapter: 28♡

It's my birthday, I finally turned 21. Just from the start of the day I couldn't help but feel nervous.

I'm going to the BTS mansion. I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not looking forward to it.

I decided to wear:

And I dressed Jaehyung in:

"Happy bwithay Eomma!" Jaehyung smiled, climbing up the bed and planting a big wet kiss on my cheek

I giggled softly as I play his favourite song: Ring Ding Dong by SHINee.

We both laughed, giggled and smiled as we danced around the apartment. Holding Jaehyung in my arms, throwing him in the air and catching him just as he falls.

" 'gain, 'gain!" He cheered, tears of laughter rolling down his cheeks as I throw him in the air once again and then catch him.

Blowing a raspberry on his soft tummy and laughing softly as I hear his gurgles.

______

"Morning Mr and Mrs Kim" Seokjin bowed as he just finished make the cake batter.

"Oh Seokjin Dear, how many times must I tell you to call us Eomma and Appa" Mrs Kim scolded softly.

Mrs Kim was a kind and understanding lady. Her dressing was elegant and so lady like. Loving the colour red, she would always try to have that colour in all of her beautiful dresses and heels.

She had lots of love to share, she has shoulder length hair, a few greys here and there but other than that, you'd never say she was a 50 year old woman.

Mr Kim was almost the same, but he is a very strict man. He has his facts straight and gets right to the point.

He wears suits almost everyday, has a box smile that Taehyung inherited and is a very loving man. Not afraid to adopt any of his son's friends and lead them through the right path in life. And he's 55 years old.

Both are lovely parents that everyone would love, they always seemed like a newly wed couple. Always sharing their love through cheesy lines (making their son embarrassed whereas the others coo at them). Meanwhile they are together for almost 30 years.

"Yes sorry Eomma" Seokjin chuckled nervously.

"I'm here to help you decorate for Hanuel's birthday, oh! I can't wait to meet her again" Mrs Kim said with a broad smile on her face.

"Wait- You're not angry at her?" Seokjin asked a bit shocked.

"No not at all, why would I be?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

She walked into the kitchen leaving her husband behind to talk to one of the servants about the decorations.

"Hanuel left your son and had a child" he answered.

"She has a child?" Mrs Kim asked shocked.

"Yes, very cute child I must say" Seokjin smiled.

"Well then, Hanuel is a very bright child and I love her like my own daughter. She must have her reasons and I won't ever judge her for that" she said softly.

"You're so kind Mrs- I mean Eomma" he admired.

Just as the two were decorating the small chocolate cake, Taehyung walked in. Greeting his Mother with a hug and Seokjin with a nod.

"Oh dear! How will Hanuel come? She doesn't even know the directions to the mansion" Seokjin panicked.

"Can't you pick her up?" Mrs Kim asked.

"No I still have to set up everything" he answered.

And Taehyung just stood there confused-

"Wait- why is Hanuel coming here?" He asked.

"Don't you know?" Mrs Kim asked her son.

"No, what's going on Eomma?" Taehyung asked his mother.

"Its Hanuel's birthday and she's coming over with her son! I just heard of him and I can't wait to meet the little bean!! Aww he must be so cute and looks just like her..." and Mrs Kim continued to talk about how cute Hanuel's child would look like as the two younger boys just stood there waiting for her to stop.

"Eomma....Eomma!...Eomma!!" Taehyung sighed.

"Oh, yes darling?" She asked.

"You're loosing focus, Eomma" Seokjin laughed at Mrs Kim being cute.

"Oh...uh Taebear can you please pick up Hanuel and her child since Jinnie dear can't" she asked.

"But...Ma~" Taehyung whined.

"Go pick her up" Mrs Kim said before turning to help Seokjin.

And Taehyung thought only one thing:

Fuck!