Chapter: 42♡

"I'll tell you when she wakes up. See you" I waved at the younger male as he took his belongings with him.

Waving back at the now awake Jaehyung in my arms and me before he walked out the door and left.

"Eomma?" Jaehyung asked, turning to me and tilting his head looking like a cute puppy.

"Eomma is upstairs with the doctor Bud, let's wait until he's done...mmh?" I smiled as we went to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" I asked, setting him on the counter as I looked through the fridge.

"Chocwate miwlk!" He cheered.

"Oh? I'm sorry but we only have strawberry milk..." I mumbled with a frown, showing him the boxed Strawberry milk.

"Ish it nwice?" He asked with a slight pout and doe eyes.

"Yep!" I said popping the 'p'. "I love it very much" I smiled.

"Then can Jwae have shome, Appa?" He asked.

I still couldn't get used to him calling me that. Dont get me wrong! I love it when he calls me Appa, just...I'm worried about Hanuel.

What will she think? I kidnapped her- our son and forced him to call me Appa...wow Taehyung, wow.

"Of course Jae can have some, thank you for asking so nicely" I grinned and grabbed his green sippy cup I took from one of the cupboards and poured it in the cup.

Making sure it was okay for him to drink, I gave it to him with a soft smile.

I watched as he took a sip from the strawberry milk and a high pitched squeal came from him.

"Ish shoo nwice!!" He made a sound of approval and continued to drink from the sippy cup.

I leaned against the counter and watched him drink the milk with loving eyes.

How could I miss out 3 years of his life?
His first word, his first step...everything.
How could I miss out the 9 months when Hanuel was pregnant?
I could've witnessed her cute baby bump, or how grumpy she could get, or her weird cravings...
But I missed all of that, thinking that she left me for someone else.

I gritted my teeth and groaned in frustration, ruffling my hair trying to clear my thoughts.

"Appa otay?"

I looked down to see Jaehyung with a milk covered chin looking up at me with wide worried eyes.

"I'm okay Bud, but you messed yourself" I chuckled, grabbing one of the clothes and wiped his cheeks and chin.

Laughing as he whines trying to get away from the cloth.

"Mr Kim"

I snapped my head towards the door to see Bogum standing there with a paper in his hand and looking at me expectantly.

"Yes Mr Park?" I answered, picking up Jaehyung who quickly hides his face in my neck with a small whine.

"This is the prescription for Ms Yang, my job here is done. Goodnight" he bowed.

"Thank you Mr Park, I'll walk you out" I bowed slightly, taking the paper from him and walked him to the door.

Saying our goodbyes, I turned to one of the maids.

"Ms Choi, can you please get these specific things for me at the drug store?" I asked politely.

Noticing the shocked expression on her face, not used to my politeness as I'm always rude and gave everyone the cold shoulder.

I guess when the Yangs made their appearance in my life, they changed my attitude.

"Ah, yes Mr Kim" she bowed and took the paper from me as she rushed out the door.

"Let's get you to bed Bud" I smiled.

"Nuuu~" Jaehyunh whined in my arms.

"Buuudddd~" I whined back earning a cute giggle from him.

I booped his nose and cooed as he scrunched his nose before making my way to one of the guest rooms and layed him down.

Running my fingers through his hair as I waited for him to let sleep take over his small body.

____

I woke up with a whimper and looked around the dark unfamiliar room.

I looked down at my-

No,no,no,no,no where's my clothes?!

In panic, I looked under my shirt and sighed in relief when I saw my underwear still on.

But I couldn't help the tears that prickled at my eyes when I remembered the events that happened earlier on.

"W-where am I?" I mumbled, hugging my knees as I rocked back and forth.

Is Jaehyung okay?
I hope their looking after him...

I whimpered as I felt a burning sensation in my tummy.

But I snapped my head to the door when I heard it opened, crawling backwards when I see a tall dark figure enter the room.

And when the room light turned on and I noticed who was at the door, I just burst into tears.