Chapter: 41♡

"Hanuel?...Hanuel!" I shouted at the now unconscious female in my arms.

Gritting my teeth, I ran towards my car and carefully lay her down in the back.

Starting the car and listening to Hanuel pant and whimper in pain. I quickly took out my phone and dialed a specific number.

"Hello?..." a groggy voice called out.

"Bogum, I need you at the mansion now. Something came up and its urgent" I explained.

"I'll be there in 10" he answered without questioning and hung up.

"Ah!"

I turned my head to see Hanuel clutching onto the blazer with furrowed eyebrows. Her body trembling slightly.

Cursing under my breath I drove faster, ignoring the people shouting and honking at me.

Once I arrived at the mansion, I threw my keys at the butler standing outside and gently brought a whimpering Hanuel in my arms.

Entering the two big doors and quickly made my way upstairs to my room. Not bothering to wake up Hyunjin whose lying upside down on the couch with his legs hanging over the backrest. Jaehyung doing the same... but his legs barely half way up the backrest.

Laying Hanuel on the bed and quickly went towards my closet and took out one of my Gucci shirts and a small pair of shorts (I don't know who it belongs to).

Turning around and carefully took off the blazer and her torn white shirt.

Widening my eyes at the sight of the wounds that littered her body. Bruises everywhere. There was not one place without a wound.

I could practically see her bones sticking out and only now notice how pale she is.

And I could help but feel guilty once again. She goes through so fucking much!!!

And all I did was fucking insult her and made her feel so bad about herself.

With teary eyes I quickly changed Hanuel into the oversized shirt and shorts (which looked big on her).

"Hyung?!"

I snapped my head towards the door to see a tired looking Hyunjin. Only for him to lay his eyes on Hanuel to get him to snap out of his sleepy state.

"What the fuck happened?!" He shouted, running towards Hanuel.

"Something happened at the bar, I'll explain later. Why did you call me?" I asked, taking him away from her.

"There's a guy dressed in a white coat and has a suitcase. He said he was your personal doctor named Park Bogum" he explained, sending a few worried glances at the unconscious Hanuel.

"Please send him in, he's going to check up on Hanuel" I said.

We both left the room, Hyunjin went to get Bogum and I went to the sleeping baby on the couch. (Sleeping in a normal position now).

Gently picking him up, cooing softly as he whines and buries his face in my neck.

Rubbing his back and kissing his forehead as he slept.

"Mr Kim..."

I lifted my head to see Park Bogum, wearing a grey turtleneck shirt with black pants and a white coat.

"Mr Park" I nodded, leading him upstairs towards the room that Hanuel was in.

Once he entered and closed the door, I went back downstairs to see Hyunjin drinking water in the kitchen.

"What happened to Hanuel?" He asked.

I sat down on the chair, still with the sleeping toddler in my arms.

And I explain to him what happened noticing his shocked face morph into an angry one.

"What the actual fuck? When did this guy start hurting her?" He asked.

"I don't know Hyunjin...but it must've been going on for a very long time..."