Chapter: 40♡

"Hanuel, Mr Park is asking for you again" Seungmin sighed with sad eyes looking at me.

"Mmh" I hummed with a small yawn.

I grabbed my cloth with a frown and made my way to the VIP room.

My shoulders hunched over, dark eye bags under my eyes and yawns continously escaping my mouth.

Bumping into people and flinching when I hear someone scream or shout.

I entered the VIP room and looked up, my frown only deepening when I see Mr Park leaning against the couch and twirling the liquid in his glass.

"I see you've finally came" he smirked.

"Ah, yes" I mumbled with a bow and walked behind the miniature bar.

Making the different drinks he orders and ignoring the degrading words he sends towards me.

After a few hours, Mr Park was definitely drunk. Seeing how he stood up with wobbly legs.

Watching him with wide eyes as he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and my wrist.

Hissing when he tightens his hold on me as he drags me towards the couch he sat on.

"Drink with me~" he slurred looking at me with a grin.

"No Sir, I'm working and I can't drink" I said trying to wiggle my wrist out of his hold.

"I insist" he says, shoving the bottle in my face.

"No-"

I was cut off by a harsh slap, my head flying to the side from the impact as I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

"Stop being fucking stubborn and drink the GOD DAMN WHISKEY!" He shouted, opening the bottle and practically forcing the liquid down my throat.

I coughed and splattered as I tried to wiggle away. Thrashing around violently when I felt the strong liquid burn my throat and go down to my empty tummy.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I tried to push the bottle out of my view, but I felt my head start to feel fuzzy.

My vision becoming a bit blurry and my surroundings became a bit too intense for me.

Once he took the bottle of whiskey away from me, he poured the liquid over my clothes.

"Please STOP!!" I shouted, trying to push him away.

He went too far this time, and it scared me that this wasn't the end.

I could only thrash around and sob in his hold, trying to get away from the old man and cold liquid.

Flinching when he throws the now empty bottle of whiskey against the wall. And whimpering when the glass shatters everywhere.

"Your shirt is ruined, lets get rid of that, mmh?" He asked, grabbing onto my white drenched shirt.

Widening my eyes as I now push myself away.

"P-please, please no...NO!" I screamed when he tore my shirt open showing my underwear.

"HANUEL!!"

I looked up with dazed eyes, by now the alcohol slowly taking over my body.

Widening my eyes when I see the familiar tall figure. Taehyung.

Mr Park looked away from me and groaned when he looked at Taehyung.

"This room is taken, find an-"

Mr Park was cut of by a harsh punch, his body falling off the couch as Taehyung looked at him with dark eyes and clenched jaws.

"Don't you fucking touch her!!!" Taehyung growled out.

"You disgusting pervert!! Men like you deserve to be in jail!" Taehyung shouted, slowly walking towards Mr Park.

I crawled backwards against the couch as I looked at the two. Feeling intimidated by Taehyung and feeling scared of Mr Park.

Mr Park stood up with a loud groan and tried to swing a punch at Taehyung but failing miserably when the younger catches him and threw him against the wall.

And like that Mr Park passed out, his body laying limp around the glass shards laying around him.

I flinched as I saw Taehyung turn around and looked at me with angry eyes.

A sob escaping my mouth when he took a step towards me. Burying me face into my knees, scared of getting hurt.

But looking up to feel a sudden warmth around my body. I looked at my body to see a navy blue blazer covering my small frame.

Snapping my head up with wide eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you Hanuel, I'm here to save you" he smiled softly, wiping my wet face with his big hands looking at me with loving eyes.

And I threw my hands around his neck, wailing in his arms as I shook and trembled in his hold.

Burying my face in his neck, wetting his shirt with my tears.

" 'M s-so s-s-scared T-Tae" I whimpered.

"I'm here, shh, Tae is here. Don't worry" he soothed, picking me up bridal style.

I clutched onto his shirt, keeping my body plastered against him and only whimpering when he walks out of the room, hearing people scream and shout.

I seemed to calm down when he kisses my forehead and whispered soothing words. Finally we left the Bar and I heard the sounds of people talking and engines that belonged to cars.

"M-my tummy h-hurts" I mumbled against Taehyungs neck.

I felt my body slowly fall limp in his hold as my vision slowly blurred and before I knew it the last thing I saw was black and the distant voice of Taehyung calling my name.