Chapter: 31♡

"Sorry my donkey, you purposely threw the cake on me!" Pinky screeched at the small child that was in tears.

"Donkey?" Hanuel asked Namjoon in confusion and panic as she came running from the kitchen.

"She means 'ass' " Namjoon explained, following close behind.

Both stopped dead in their tracks to see Pinky's skirt messed with chocolate cake. The big brown stain on her outfit looked horrible.

They shifted their gaze to Jaehyung crying and hiding in Mrs Kim's arms whose scowling at Pinky.

Everyone stopped with what their doing to look at the scene with wide eyes.

"What's going on?" Hanuel asked with curiosity.

"You're stupid child threw his cake on my dress" Pinky cried.

"I dwidn't! Ish was a mishtake!!!" Jaehyung sobbed. His face flushed red and his nose leaking. He was a mess.

"Its okay baby, let Eomma handle this" Hanuel softly said. Walking towards her son and wiping his face. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry Ms Pinky, but I'm sure my child would do no such thing" Hanuel said confidently.

"You're just saying that because you're his mother!" Pinky huffed, rolling her eyes.

"I know my son, he wouldn't just throw his cake at you. I taught him well and he knows his manners" Hanuel continued.

"Well it looks like he didn't learn" Pinky smirked.

"Excuse me! But you have no right to say that about a mother and son. Do you know their lifestyle, I clearly remember you guys only meeting today. He might be a child but he knows what's right and what's wrong. You should have manners in the first place" Mrs Kim scolded, glaring at the now shocked Pinky.

"B-but he threw it on me!" She screeched.

"Why are you fighting about such a childish thing. That too, lying about it"

We all turned our heads to see Taehyung standing up and looking at Pinky with a bored expression.

"T-tae baby, what do you mean?" Pinky stuttered.

"I was sitting here this whole time, and I witnessed the whole thing. Jaehyung didn't do anything bad...you bumped into him whilst he had cake in his hand. He just wanted a place to sit and he asked you politely and you got up and purposely bumped into him. And now you're causing a scene" Taehyung calmly said, standing next to his mother with the now sniffling and sleepy child.

_______

(A few moments ago)
Taehyung's View:

"So what's your name kid?" I asked, sitting next to the giggling toddler.

The child turned his head from a screaming Hoseok who got his ass spanked by Yoongi for loosing a game.

"Jwaehyung 'n 'ouws?" he asked looking up at me with wide doe eyes.

"Taehyung...looks like we have similar names" I said amused.

"Mmh" Jaehyung hummed.

"So...whose your Appa?" I asked, trying to make it casual.

"Why ou wan' to know?" He questioned looking at me with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

I couldn't help but smile softly at the cute look on his face.

He's so adorable, you can see there's a little bit of Hanuel in him

"Just curious" I shrugged.