Chapter: 46♡

"Hey, the Hyungs, Jungkookie and I are going out for a while, is that okay?" Taehyung told the others in the living room.

Basically that was just an excuse to have a smoke, but he didn't want Jaehyung and Hanuel to know, right?

"Sure, take your time" Hanuel said with an unusually wide smile.

The others gulped as they prepared to witness an angry Hanuel.

"Okay..." Taehyung said with furrowed eyebrows, noticing the tension.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung left the others. And once they walked out the big black doors, it was dead silent.

Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Hyunjin all kept their heads low. Not looking at the glare Hanuel sent their way.

Jeongin just sat there with Jaehyung playing with his hoodie, sitting in his lap.

"Innie, why don't you go upstairs with Jaehyung" Hanuel smiled to the younger.

"Yes Noona" Jeongin answered, not wanting to be apart of the fight that's about to break out.

"First door on your left!" Hanuel shouted.

________

Once I saw Jeongin's figure disappear behind the walls, I turned and looked at the others with a sad frown.

"Why?" Was all I could say at the moment, I furrowed my eyebrows at my friends.

"I-" Seokjin cut himself off and just stared at my teary eyes and clenched jaw in shock.

"I trusted you guys, especially you Hyunjin!" I raised my voice and pointed at Hyunjin, not bothering to use Honorifics.

"We only tried to help" Hoseok whispered.

"You didn't help at all!" I cried out. "All I asked you guys was to take care of Jaehyung when I couldn't, but you all decided that he should meet his father...when I told you strictly that I don't want them to meet!" I covered my face and fell backwards into my chair. Tears ran down my cheeks as I tried to hide away, my cheeks turning a bright red. My nose runny and red, I was a mess in just a matter of seconds.

"He's become so close to Taehyung, he calls him Appa. And as much as I'd want him to stay his father figure...he's the same man that hurt me!" I sighed.

"We're really sorry Hannie..." Jimin mumbled and looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm not angry, I'm not expecting an apology...all I ask is WHY?" I emphasized why as I wiped away my tears only for more to fall down my cheeks.

They all didn't look at me in the eyes, like their hiding something, they shared a glance before looking at me with sad eyes...not saying anything.

"What? What is it?" I asked sitting up.
"What are you guys hiding?!" I panicked.

"N-nothing" Hyunjin stuttered.

And I could only scoff in disbelief, they really think I'm stupid? I thought I had people I could trust, people I could turn to when I'm at my lowest.

But...its like they've changed overnight.

I sighed and looked at my lap deep in thought.

I'll just have to work extra hours at the Cafè and look for another job. My boss at the bar told me I'm fired for beating up a customer.

Pfft- me beat up someone? Yeah pigs are flying for sure.

"We're really sorry Hanuel..." Seokjin said.

I looked up from my lap, and made a fake smile. The only thing I could do was to forgive them. They are my family, and they're only trying to help.

"Its okay guys, I forgive you" I said kindly and stood up, dusting my pair of black Jeans and my white oversized shirt. I wiped away my tears, feeling my skin getting irritated.

"Hyunjin, why don't you call Jeongin and Jaehyung downstairs" I said to Hyunjin and made my way to the kitchen.

Just then Taehyung and the others entered, they must've noticed the tension in the air and shared a glance.

"Everything okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yep, tip top" I faked a laugh.

Tying my loose honey brown hair into a high ponytail.

"Are you guys staying for Dinner?" I asked the three that sat on the couch.

"Yes, hope that's okay with you" Jungkook said.

"Nonsense, luckily I prepared for this. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything" I smiled and left the others.

As soon as I entered the kitchen and close the doors behind me, the smile on my face disappeared immediately.

Tears glossed over my eyes as I leaned my forehead on the doors and took a shaky breath.

"The reason why I didn't want Jaehyung meeting his father...is because I'm scared. He'll get angry, he'll take my child. And I don't have a family anymore. I have no one besides my child that gives me a reason to live" silent tears ran down my cheeks and I didn't even bother to wipe them away.

I turned away from the door and started to make Dinner for everyone with thoughts swirling through my clouded mind.

Not knowing that another person heard everything outside the door.