Chapter: 23♡

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jaehyung, Happy Birthday to you~" We all sang as the little toddler shyly sat in my arms.

It's funny because he loves attention but when he finally gets it he becomes all shy and runs to me.

My cute baby!

"Make a wish Bub!" I say, sitting him down in his high chair in front of a big green cake.

His favourite colour...

"1,2,3!!" I shout, taking a picture when he blows out the three candles.

"Tank ou!" He shouts with his boxy smile, leaning towards everyone as he gives and receives kisses.

"Unclwe Handshome!" He calls out, making grabby hands towards Seokjin.

"Aigoo! My cute baby" Seokjin says. A big sigh escaping his lips when he picks up the toddler.

Not even a second later all of his Uncles surrounded him. Giving him hugs and tickles as they goof around with him.

Letting him run around the Cafe with Lisa and Jungkook chasing after him and then back into Seokjin's arms. Smiling softly at the sight as I cut the cake, handing everyone a plate of the yummy dessert.

Suddenly a small bell was heard and all our heads snapped towards the door to see four males walk in.

"Unclwe Jinnie!" Jaehyung shouts with a big smile.

Noticing the the tall man dressed in a black buttoned up dress shirt with a pair of Jean's and converse. His blonde shoulder length hair tied up in a high pony tail with two braids on the side as a few strands of hair covers his forehead, too short to be tied up.

 His blonde shoulder length hair tied up in a high pony tail with two braids on the side as a few strands of hair covers his forehead, too short to be tied up

(^Hwang Hyunjin^)
I think I died and was just brought back to life 😭❤

"Hey buddy, sorry I'm late. Had to make sure Kkami didn't rip your present" Hyunjin said, placing the present wrapped in green paper wrap on the table with the rest of the gifts.

"Don't make an excuse Hyung, you were just being dramatic because he tried to rip your hair off" the black haired man dressed in a red hoodie and a black pair of Jean's with white converse.

"Yah! Do you know how long it took to grow this hair" the elder huffed.

"K-kkami!" Jaehyung stutters, still having trouble to say his name.

Wiggling out of Seokjin's arms and running towards an open armed Hyunjin, only to crouch down to the small dog.

"Sike!" Jeongin shouts laughing at his jealous Hyung.

"Hewwo doggie!" Jaehyung says, letting Kkami sniff his small chubby hand before jumping in his arms and licking his face.

Giggles and barks spilling from the two as they roll around on the ground.

All of us cooing at the sight.

"Okay, okay. Give me attention too" Hyunjin complained, picking up the giggling toddler and kissing his cheeks. Ignoring the saliva all over his face from a certain dog.

The four males snickering at the pouty Hyunjin.

"Jwae mish ou Unclwe Jinnie. Why ou no come? No w-wike me anymowe?" Jaehyung said, his voice cracking at the thought.

"Oh no Bud! Don't even think about such a thing. I just got caught up with dancing that I didn't have time." Hyunjin said even though the baby had no clue on what he's saying. His eyes softening at his teary eyes.

"Otay..." Jaehyung said tilting his head a bit as he kisses Hyunjin's cheek.

"Jae, Uncle Innie also wants kissies" Jeongin whined, earning a high pitched gasp from the toddler in the elder's arms.

"Unclwe Innie!" Jaehyung calls out, leaning towards Jeongin.

After Hyunjin reluctantly handed the whining baby to Jeongin and pouted when Jaehyung gave more attention to his Daycare teacher.

"No fair! You get to see him everyday while I only see him once in a blue moon" Hyunjin huffed.

"Shame~" Jeongin said with a teasing smirk as he cuddled his student closer.

"Okay, stop with this couple fights and give me my nephew!" Seungmin complained, stealing Jaehyung from the younger's arms.

"Couple my ass!" The two said in unison, surprising them both.

"Hey! There's a baby here!!" Changbin scolded the two.

"Unclwe Minnie! Unclwe Binnie!" The toddler cheers kissing both of their cheeks.

"Hey there fella" they greeted, wishing him for his birthday.

I watched the four of them laugh around with Jae until-

"Come shee my other Unclwes" he said, pointing towards the six males sitting next to me.

And their face hardened at the sight.

Whilst my face paled at the fight that's about to go down.

"Bud, why don't you go play with your friends and Aunties..." Hyunjin said, his dark eyes not leaving the six.

"Otay!" Jae happily complied, oblivious to sudden change of atmosphere as he wiggles out of Changbin's arms and runs towards his friends with Kkami next to him.

"What are they doing here?" Jeongin asks looking at me as Hyunjin walks up to the tallest... Namjoon.

"Guys, please...you don't want to cause a scene at my son's birthday party" I said.

Seeing as they ignore my words and stare at the gulping males beside me.

Looking up to see Chan, Minho and Jisung looking at the scene not knowing if they should come to the rescue.

Once they look at my worried eyes they immediately stand up from their chairs and walk towards us.

"Guys..." Chan said trying to push back a scary looking Hyunjin away from the confused but intimidating Namjoon.

"No Hyung, what the fuck are they doing here?" Changbin asks, boring holes into the small Jimin.

"Guys this is a kids birthday party, don't cause a scene" Jisung said, trying to pull back an angry looking Seungmin away from Jungkook.

"We don't care, these people caused enough damage to Hanuel...we don't need more" Jeongin said, staring at Seokjin –whose thinking : where's my pan when you need it– with folded arms.

"Actually..." Minho mumbled.

"I-I invited them here" I stuttered.

"WHAT?!" All four shouted, snapping their heads towards me at the same time.