Chapter: 64♡

"Hello Darling, how was work?" I asked Hanuel as she just got in the car.

I smiled as she gave me a peck and fastened her seat belt. I started my car and left the Cafè.

"It was good, was a bit busy. Could barely even sit down" Hanuel chuckled as she explained.

"Well we're going home now so you can rest for a bit. And then later we can eat out, what say...mmh?" I asked.

"That sound perfect" she sighed in relief.

"Hehe!"

I looked through my rear view as Hanuel turned her head around to see Jaehyung giggling as he looked at my iPad with a boxy smile.

"Hey there Bubba, I didn't see you there" Hanuel greeted.

Jaehyung looked up at the sound of his Mother's voice and widened his eyes. I think he didn't hear her get in and is shocked to see Hanuel in the car.

"Hello Eomma!" Jaehyung waved happily.

"How was your day with Appa?"

"It was good! Appa cooks good and we even went to the park" Jaehyung explained.

My wide smile faltered a bit when he mentioned the park, Minhyuk's face appeared in my mind and I quickly reminded myself to ask Hanuel about him later.

As soon as we got home, I helped Hanuel carry her bags and left her to go upstairs...probably to change or take a nap.

I carried Jaehyung in my arms and made my way to Hanuel. And I smiled to see her lying on my bed with a white oversized shirt with a pair of black shorts, looking at her phone.

"Eomma!" Jaehyung called out to his mother.

"Yes Bubs?" Hanuel turned around to look at our son.

"Want cuddles" Jaehyung made grabby hands as I layed him down between us.

I plopped down on the bed with a sigh I took out my phone. Scrolling through the messages I received from work and from the hyungs.

______

"Eomma?"

I looked at the little one in my arms as he looked at his mother who walked next to me.

We're currently at the mall, doing some shopping and are now planning to get something to eat.

"Yes bubs?" Hanuel smiled at our son.

"I'm hungry~" he whined, laying his head on my shoulder.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked kissing his cheek when he started pouting.

"McDonald's ..." he mumbled.

I chuckled at the simple request and smiled. Hanuel following in suite and pointed at the McDonald's that was on the other end of the mall.

Finally getting there and ordering what we wanted, Hanuel found a place for us to sit.

Letting Jaehyung get there first, I grabbed some napkins and wet wipes before following the two.

"H-Hanuel?!"

I turned around to see who's calling my girlfriend's name and immediately frowned at the sight.

Not this guys again...

"Minhyuk?" Hanuel called out surprised.

"Ahjussi!!" Jaehyung giggled.

"Told ya we'd meet again" Minhyuk laughed and high fived the toddler.

"Minhyuk" I called out, forcing out a smile.

"Mr Kim" he nodded with pursed lips.

"W-when did you get back?" Hanuel asked still looking surprised.

"I just flew back this morning...so I'm a bit jet lagged, hehe"

"Oh? You should have messaged me! How was America?" Hanuel asked.

I just sighed feeling annoyed and slowly lose my appetite. I sat down in my seat, wiping the table and my hands as I heard the two talking. I could only roll my eyes as I listened.

"I actually got a new phone since I kinda dropped my old phone in water and sadly lost all my contacts...so I don't have your number anymore-"

I only scoffed when this smooth motherfucker got Hanuel's number. I looked away with an eye roll as she sat down opposite Minhyuk with Jaehyung on his lap.

I literally felt out of place and I pouted at the foreign feeling.

I finally smiled when our food got here, minding my own business as I ate my burger silently, sipping on my ice coffee and scrolling through my phone.

"Minhyuk?"

I looked up at the new voice and my eyes shot up in confusion. A young man that was slightly more on the buff side, with black long hair, brown eyes and a dimpled smile stood in front of us.

"Oh Changkyun, finally you're here!"

"Sorry, there was- uh...am I interrupting something?" The newcomer asked, pointing to Hanuel, Jaehyung and I.

"No, no, please sit" Hanuel smiled

"Hanuel, Mr Kim this is Im Changkyun" Minhyuk introduced to us.

"Hello, nice to meet you" Hanuel and I said in sinc.

"Hello" Jaehyung waved at Chankyun.

"Hi there" Changkyun giggled.

"Are you the person Ahjussi made friends with in America?"

"Ahjussi?" Changkyun asked confused and laughed when Minhyuk pointed at himself with a dejected sigh.

"Yes I am"

"Cool!"

"So...uh Minhyuk, why are you back from America? I thought you're not gonna come back for another 2 years?" Hanuel asked confused.

"Right...about that" Minhyuk looked awkward between Hanuel and I.

Changkyun sensing the atmosphere asked if Jaehyung wanted to go to the playroom which the little one fortunately agreed to.

"I was thinking I could take you and Jaehyung back to America with me?"

What the fucking hell?!

[♡Don't Tell Him♡]  (°•BTS Taehyung FF•°)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें