Chapter: 35♡

One Month Later:

I stepped out of the train with a small smile, clutching onto Jaehyung's hand and onto the suitcases with my other.

Looking around and with a wide smile, I quickly walked towards the tall male with long shoulder length hair.

"Oppa" I smiled, going in to hug him.

"My baby!" Hyunjin squeals crouching down to pick up Jaehyung.

I watched the two laugh and giggle in disbelief. Huffing with a pout, I look at Hyunjin with a glare.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Oh? Hanuel, I didn't see you there" He said with a playful smirk.

"Tsk, you ungrateful brat. Give me back my child" I huffed, taking Jaehyung back into my arms.

Hearing Jaehyung giggle as he buries his face in my neck.

"Unclwe siwwy" he giggled looking up at me with a boxy smile and wide doe eyes.

"Uncle Jinnie is bad" I said, looking at a now shocked Hyunjin with a smirk.

"He mustn't get kissies and huggies for a whole week" I said with a smug look.

"Yesh, nuu huggies an' nuu kissies" Jaehyung giggled looking at Hyunjin.

Giggling when I hear a high pitched gasp come from the dramatic llama.

"That's illegal!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Its not, when the baby agrees" I laughed.

With a pout, Hyuniin grabbed my suitcase and we all walked towards his car.

Smiling widely as I see Jeongin standing there looking at us with an eye smile.

"Jeonginie" both Jaehyung and I waved.

"Hey Hannie-" he hugged me then took Jaehyung out of my arms.

"My baby, I missed you so much!" He said to the little toddler in his arms.

"Jwae mish 'ou too!" Jaehyung giggled, kissing Jeongin's nose.

"That's not fair! I want kissies too~" Hyunjin whined.

"O-otay, Unclwe Jinnie get 1 kissie" Jaehyung giggled.

Leaning towards Hyunjin and giving him a big wet kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Bud" he smiled, ruffling the smaller's hair.

Shaking my head at the two, I sat in the passenger seat as Jeongin sat in the back with Jaehyung, whilst Hyunjin drove.

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

"Innie, can you please answer my phone" Hyunjin said, handing his phone to Jeongin.

Grabbing my water bottle to drink-

"Hey babies"

A deep familiar voice said. Jungkook.

And I choked on my water.

I look to my side to see both Hyunjin and Jeongin's face turn crimson red.

"H-hyung-" Hyunjin stuttered.

"Let's try that again, shall we?" Jungkook said.

"B-but Hyu-" Jeongin said

"Ah ah, not you too baby boy " Jungkok 'tsked'.

I covered my mouth to muffle the giggles that wish to spill from my mouth.

"S-sir" they both stuttered in unison.

I looked out the window with wide eyes.

"What is it babies? You guys are stuttering a lot now" Jungkook asked.

"Hyung...we just picked up Hanuel" Jeongin answered.

I looked at Hyunjin who tried to keep his eyes on the road. His cheeks a dark shade of red as he tries to avoid my gaze.

"O-oh" Jungkook stutter.

And I burst out laughing, I looked at my two embarrased friends with smirks.

"Damn you guys are kinky!!!" I laughed.

"Shut up Hanuel" Jungkook sighed.

"Yah! There's a child here" I scolded.

"Jaehyung?"

"Unclwe Kookie!!" Jaehyung giggled, crawling into Jeongin's lap and smiling at the phone.

"How's my little coconut?" He asked.

" 'M fine" the younger grinned.

"That's good, can't wait to see you again" Jungkook hummed.

As the two were talking, I looked at Hyunjin with a smirk.

"Didn't know you guys were the submissive ones...what else did I miss out on" I laughed.

"Shut up Hanuel" Hyunjin grumbled.

Oh I love my family!