Chapter: 11♡

"H-hey guys..." I greeted awkwardly.

"Hanuel, who's that child?" Jimin asks looking at Jaehyung in Hoseok's arms who's snuggled up against his chest.

"Uh...he-um" I stuttered feeling tears build up and my chest start to tighten.

Not again...

Seeing Seokjin walk up to me with soft worried eyes, placing a hand on my shoulder with a soft smile.

"Hannie, calm down...breath, you're okay" he whispered bringing me into a hug, rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

Burying my face into his chest, clutching onto his blazer.

Their going to tell him...their going to take my son away. I won't have a family anymore.

Tears now falling down my pale cheeks, sneezing and coughing in the process, getting sick and crying at the same time does not feel good. My head pounding as I wipe my face trying to calm down.

"Hey, your okay. I'm here...your safe nothing is going to happen" I heard Seokjin whisper in my ear, kissing my head in the process.

Nodding my head along his words as I gradually calm my breathing, only sniffles could be heard. A few sneezes here and there.

Finally loosening my grip from Seokjin. Stepping back a bit now noticing the worried looks I'm getting from the members.

This is so embarrassing...

"Please forgive me for my sudden behaviour" I mumbled, bowing 90° out of respect.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Hoseok says walking over to me. Jaehyung whining as I take him in my arms.

"Feeling a bit better?" Namjoon ask.

Nodding my head as I tighten my grip around Jaehyung, facing Hoseok with a 'what am I going to do' look.

"Hey there fluff ball, what's your name?" Jungkook asks looking at Jae with a bunny smile.

All of us looking at the child in my arms, who turns red from all the attention. Giggling as he wraps his arms around my neck hiding his face into my shoulder.

Coo's and giggles could be heard around us.

"Cute" Yoongi surprisingly says.

"Eomma..." Jaehyung tries to whisper, keyword 'tries'. "Can you twell Bunny Mwister 'M Jwae..." he continues.

All the members laughing at the name he gave Jungkook.

"Okay Bub" I answered kissing his cheek.

"His name is Yang Jaehyung a-and he's my s-son" I said trying not to stutter, turning to Jungkook.

Looking at the shocked faces of everyone and the worried look Hoseok is sending me.

"You have a lot of talking to do young lady" Seokjin said with a little sass.

I'm done for...

___■■■___

Sitting down in my living room, Jaehyung playing with his plushie on the floor. Everyone waiting for my explanation like puppies waiting for their owner.

"Unclwe Hobi...shee Eomma got Jwae new pwushie" Jaehyung suddenly said holding up  ANOTHER Tata plushie to Hoseok.

"That's so cool Little one" Hoseok said with a soft smile looking at Jae on the floor.

"How does he know about Jaehyung?" Jimin asks pointing between Hoseok and Jae.

"You guys want anything to- *sneeze* d-drink or eat. Tea? Coffee? Juic-"

"Just tell us!" Seokjin scolds.

"Uh...we met a few days ago and I told him everything" I said earning a hurt look from Jimin and Seokjin.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Seokjin asks.

"I-I didn't know how...I left Daegu, changed my phone number, my location...everything" I answered, looking down as I fiddle with my fingers. "Also I was scared that you guys will leave me too, so I left first" I mumbled.

Looking up to see Seokjin with tears threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry, I know I should've told you guys..." I said feeling guilty.

"Who's the father?" Namjoon asks.

Widening my eyes at the sudden question, I look at Hoseok for help only to see him shrug as a message of 'you're on your own'

With a huff I turn to Namjoon.

"T-Taehyung..." I whispered.

Hearing gasps from everyone only made me shrink in my seat.

"Does he know?" Yoongi asked softly.

Shaking my head as I bite my bottom lip.

"Why? he deserves to know" Jimin asked.

Looking at Jaehyung who's goofing around with Jungkook and Hoseok with a soft smile.

"He has a company to run...he's the CEO of Kim's Design. I don't want to ruin his life by bringing ours in it" I answered looking at the members faces.

"He's got a girlfriend and he seems to be happy, I don't want to ruin that. If we had to get back together, what will people say? I'm from a low class family...that too I don't even have a family anymore" I said.

"The only ones I got is my son-" I looked a Jae "-and the friends that helped me through a hard time" I continued.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys, especially you Jimin and Seokjin Oppa, I was scared that you were going to tell Taehyung and he would take Jaehyung away from me" I whispered , bowing to my friends.

"I can understand if you don't want to associate with me anymore, it's not a problem at all" I whispered.

Silence engulfed us like a thick blanket. Not one word from the members only made me sigh sadly.

It's for the best anywa-

Gasping as I feel arms engulf me into a tight hug. Looking up to see Seokjin hugging me, tears rolling down his plump cheeks.

"D-don't tt-talk like th-that, I'll always b-be with y-you Ha-hannie" he sobs out, kissing my cheeks and forehead multiple times like a mother kissing her child.

Soon all the members came hugging me like koalas, all of them telling me they'll never leave me.

"Jwae wan' *cutely sneezes* a huggie too~"

All of us snapping our heads to see Jaehyung with a pout and his arms crossed.

"Aww he's so adorable" Seokjin said leaving the group hug, walking to Jae and picking him up.

"Adowable?" Jaehyung asked tilting his head.

All of us cooing at the sight.

"Yes petal, 'adowable' " Seokjin repeated.

Seeing him giggle and snuggle up against Seokjin's chest, clutching onto his Tata plushie. A cute yawn escaping his lips.

"Eomma..." he mumbles looking at us, trying to keep his eyes opened.

"Mmh?" I hum getting up, walking to him as I ruffle his hair.

"My head is *cutely sneezes* owchie" he mumbles.

"Okay Bub, I'll give you medicine and then you can take a nap" I said going to the kitchen with a soft smile.

Hearing everyone talking and playing with Jaehyung in the living room.

I've got a bigger family now.