Chapter: 66♡

A few months later:

"Hyung, Hanuel and I are going on a trip to Hawaii. I don't want to hear any calls from you...unless it's about our son" Taehyung strictly explained to his older friends.

Taehyung had to go on a business trip and wanted company, seeing as non of his friends had time in their hands, he asked if Hanuel could come along and obviously not wanting her lover to go alone she agreed.

And now the two were at the airport ready to leave whilst Seokjin and Namjoon watched them leave with Jaehyung in Seokjin's arms.

Jaehyung was kinda sad his parents are leaving but he was more happier to be with his Uncle's knowing he's going to be spoiled.

"Bye my baby, behave, Eomma and Appa will be back soon" Hanuel said goodbye to her son and left.

Now the couple sat in the airplane in first class. Hanuel was giddy because this is the first time to be in first class, she laid her head on Taehyung's shoulder scrolling through her phone.

Taehyung smiled and held Hanuel closer towards him, peaking over her head to see what she was watching and widened his eyes. Shocked to see videos of BL tiktoks.

He smiled as Hanuel squealed quietly next to him and chuckled as she fangirls over the couples.

Finally after an hour of landing they got into a hotel near the beach wanting to enjoy the scenery.

But as soon as they got there, Hanuel immediately went to their bed and was on her phone for the rest of the time. Taehyung, confused by his girlfriend's behaviour decided to leave it for a while. Thinking maybe she wanted to be alone for a while.

So he ordered some takeout for the both of them and offered to pick the food up.

Hanuel was now alone staring at her phone, giggling and smiling at the Chinese drama she was watching called, The untamed. Not noticing Tae left and come back.

"Hannie~" Taehyung whined/called out.

"Mmh?"

"Foods ready, come eat"

"Mmh"

Not seeing Hanuel get up, Taehyung stomped his way towards her and layed his head on her tummy. Smiling to himself when he hears her giggles.

"What you watching?" He asked seeing her stare at her phone so lovingly.

She turned her phone towards him showing two characters, one in white and one in black. The series seemed to be historical. Both characters extremely handsome.

"Don't they look so cute?!" Hanuel asked with a bright smile.

Taehyung just nodded along eventhough he knew nothing.

"You've been on your phone the whole day...come eat. It's only today and tomorrow that I get to rest. I have to start working soon, so pay attention to me" Taehyung said and took her phone away.

The couple sat together at the table, eating and laughing.

"So what do you have to do when you start working?"

"I have to attend a meeting, there seems to be a few minor issues about the designs."

"...and?"

"And what?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"You can't just fly to Hawaii for a meeting" Hanuel said. Shocked to hear that this man just flew all the way from South Korea JUST to fix a mistake!!

"Oh...about that" Taehyung laughed nervously.

"I was thinking of us staying here for a while...just you and me?"

Hanuel just stared at the man in front of her blankly before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Oh Tae!" She wiped a tear from her cheek. "You're so romanticly clumsy" she leaned over the table and gave him a peck on the lips before cleaning and plopping down on the bed.

"Romanticly?" Taehyung tilted his head with a silly smile on his face. Staring at Hanuel who was now on her phone.

And you're re so beautifully gorgeous