CHAPTER 32: I Don't Care

The lights go black, only the neon lightstick started flickering across the open field of AMCIS. Goosebumps filled the audiences with Narnia's The Battle Song as intro background music.

Oh my God! Don't tell me...

Arylle felt shifting infront as seven suspension harness starts moving toward the stage.

Shit! Bakit ang galing nila! Doktor ba talaga tong mga to!

Screams started filling the open area, phones and different cameras were out filming this phenomenal moment. This was The Alluring Doctors first concert for a cause and they started it with romantic scenes, but this one is different from the first two performances. Its a big bang that made fans hype.

"FIREEEEEEE!"

"FIREEEEEEE!"

"FIREEEEEEE!"

Shit! Sabi ko na! BTS!

Pangarap ni Arylle na makapunta ng concert ng BTS pero dahil hindi tumatama ang date ng duty niya, hindi siya nakapunta nang minsan silang magpunta sa Pilipinas.

"FIREEEEEEEE!"

"BULTORENE!" It was Nathan's voice that give her chills.

As soon as Nathan, Hunter, Dylan, Jace, Adrian, Gareth and Zach was dropped to stage from their fiery red suspension harness cage, the screams became louder.

"Madelaine! Mahal ko na ata si Dok Nathan! Charot lang! Hindi ko na ata kailangan manood ng BTS concert! Yun ang hindi charot!"

"Aray ko naman! Kung makahampas ka naman Arylle."

"Pwede na ata akong mamatay ngayon! Emeged! Bakit ang yummy nilang pito! Lalo na si Dok Nathan! Shit! Gusto ko na ata mag-asawa! Gusto ko silang pito! Yung Monday to Sunday lang ang peg! Emeged Madelaine! I kennat! Paypayan mo ako! Dali! Hihimatayin na ata ako." Hindi mapakali si Arylle, parang gusto niyang umakyat sa stage at halikan ang pitong lalaking bumaba ng harness suspension.

The seven doctors were literally glowing on stage. Looking at them on pictures do not give their appearances justice. They were truly astonishing in person. Hearing Nathan, Hunter, Dylan, Jace, Adrian, Gareth and Zach's voice was definitely music to their ears. They cannot help but dance with the beat of fast paced music.

Dok Nathan...

Fire by BTS was performed with so much power and energy. It was Arylle's favorite song. She remebered it conveying to Nathan. There was three particular song she shared to him, she is wondering if he did it on purpose to make her smile.

Tao ba talaga tong mga to? May tao bang sing perpekto nila? Kahit sino sa kanila, wala kang lugi.

These men are so charismatic and have great stage presence. A strong connection between their audiences that makes all the waiting and anticipation worthwhile.

Ang galing talaga nila! Grabe! Ma-research nga kung saang mga department ang mga doktor na to! Magha-hunting ako ng mga doktor! Pramis!

They expressed themselves so beautifully. The stage was truly belong to them. Their dancing and singing was like an art show. They captured the hearts of the audiences with the way they took on the stage. Each doctor has their own unique style that made watching their performances so memorable and exciting. All of them have excellent live vocals and their powerful voices resonated throughout the open field of AMCIS. Seven of the alluring doctors proved that they are not just a piece hottie junkies. They are not just doctors who save lives, but a talented artists who are willing to share their hidden craft for free. Not just to help the cancer patients financially, but to give smile and happiness to everyone who are watching them.