CHAPTER 55: Don't Blame Yourself

Orlando Police Department  Orlando, Florida

400 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
407.246.2121

POLICE REPORT

February 20, 2020 at about 11:30 PM, a vehicular accident transpired at 250 N Orange Avenue Orlando, FL. Investigation conducted shows that both vehicles were traversing same lane heading to the direction of City of Miami. (Vehicle 1) Lamborghini Veneno, bearing plate No. HVS 572 with body No. 6709 driven by Gian Micheal Robles Collins with Nayomi Yves Ayala was ahead of (Vehicle 2) Ferarri F60 America with plate No. 9725 EP, for registration driven by Harry Miller Stevenson, 15 years old, without driver's license.
Both drivers upon reaching the place of incident on a curve lane, vehicle 2 overtook vehicle 1. Due to miss calculation and insufficient clearance, vehicle 2 bumped the right glass door of vehicle 1. That resulted the driver of vehicle 1 and its back ride to sustain injuries and damages. Immediately after said incident, injured persons were brought to Orlando Health Orlando Medical Center. Further, driver of vehicle 2 surrendered himself to Orlando Police Department.

That was the first email Nathan and Carl received from Drake. They are about to talk with each other when both of them received another email from Drake.

Orlando Health Orlando Medical Center

29 W. Sturtevant St.
Orlando FL 32806

NEUROLOGY DISCHARGE SUMMARY

PATIENT NAME:
Gian Micheal Robles Collins
MRN: 783672
DOB: January 14, 1987, 33 years old
GENDER: Male

VISIT NUMBER: 39478521
ADMISSION DATE: February 20, 2020
DISCHARGE DATE: February 21,2020
DISCHARGE DIAGNOSIS:
Mild Concussion

DIAGNOSIS/CO-MORBIDITIES/ RISK:
None except from being smoker

COURSE WHILE IN HOSPITAL
Relevant Complaint(s) and Concerns:

1. Upon Arrival: Patient presented with confusion, drowsiness, double vision, headache, nausea and balance problems. He was hypotensive and tachycardic upon arrival to the emergency department. The neurology service was consulted. The following issues were addressed during the hospitalization.

2. Summary Course in Hospital: A preliminary diagnosis of concussion was established. The patient was hypotensive on initial assessmemt with blood pressure of 80/40. A bolus of 0.9 Normal Saline 1.5 liter was administered, blood pressure normalized, along with other vital signs. Series of X-rays, CT-scans and MRI-scans were done. No fractures and significant result was noted but on further assesment, patient showed retrograde amnesia, not remembering certain events before the car accident.

3: Investigations:

"RETROGADE AMNESIA?" Sabay na tumigil si Carl at Nathan sa pagbabasa at nagkatingininan.