Chapter One: Strength

'Zephyr had been reading in his quarters for the past few hours, he had been drained from the previous training sessions he had to partake in'

'The young cyborg had made quite a few waves in the temple, especially with the display level of strength he demonstrated with the force the day prior'

'Near immediately Obi-wan and Anakin had reported what happened to the council, leaving Ahsoka to walk Zephyr back to his quarters'

'Shortly after producing the force based attack he used on Obi-wan Zephyr had become overwhelmingly dizzy. Which was a symptom he was still being affected by'

'Zephyr paused his reading for a moment, as if he had heard something. After a moment of nothing happen he went back to reading'

'However mere moments later the com link he had been given started to go off, causing him to angrily drop his holo book as he answered the call'

"Padawan Zephyr please report to the training wing" 'The all to familiar of Mace-windu stated through the com link, earning a low growl from Zephyr as he stood up'

'Zephyr begrudgingly did as he was told, making his way to the arena in a slightly agitated state'

'Mace-windu turned to face Zephyr as he heard the metallic stomping of his footsteps'

Mace-windu: "Is there something bothering you padawan?" 'Windu asked in his usual calm tone, having noticed the frustrated expression Zephyr was carrying'

Zephyr: *Can we hurry this up?* 'Zephyr signed in a frustrated manner, earning a nod from the Jedi master'

Mace-windu: "Today we will start your training in hand to hand combat. Normally you would be trained in the practice of martial arts, however it has become clear to me that you require a more...direct approach" 'Windu explained, letting the two large droids that had been next to him walk into the arena'

Zephyr: *What do you mean by direct?* 'Zephyr signed cautiously, stepping into the arena'

Mace-windu: "Well you do tend to have quite an aggressive approach to combat. So today we're going to test the weight and strength of your Cybernetics" 'Windu stated as the two large training droids turned to Zephyr, readying their quarterstaffs'

'Zephyr light out a heavy sigh as the now familiar sound of the starting bell rang out, causing both droids to spin their staffs in synchronization'

'Both droids swung at Zephyr, the first one had done so in a downwards motion while the other attempted to strike him mid dodge'

'As the droids spun their staffs once more each end erupted into purple arcs of energy'

'Now realizing the gravity of the situation Zephyr quickly got some distance between him and the old droids'

'Unlike the usual behaviors a training droid would exhibit these two didn't advance towards Zephyr, though they were clearly on guard'

'The paint on both droids was old and dusty, having faded through the years. Despite this they were still an imposing sight, nearly being twice as tall as Zephyr'

'The the head of each droid was triangular in shape, with one glowing blue camera like eye in the center'

'These two droids seemed to examine Zephyr cautiously, narrowing their eyes at him before looking to one another, sharing a series of robotic vocalizations between each other'

The first droid spun it's staff before holding it out to its side, letting its arm lock in place as the second droid did the  same'

'As both droids ran towards Zephyr the ground shook lightly from each step the metal behemoths took, earning a look of alarm from Zephyr'