Chapter One: Progress!

Anakin: "I still dont see the big deal with this kid. I mean i cant really sense anything from him"

Obi-wan: "I wouldn't underestimate him Anakin. According to both grandmaster Yoda and master Windu he is quite the natural" 'Obi-wan stated as he and Anakin walked into the training grounds once again'

Anakin: "Yeah and so was I! But you dont see me getting the royal treatment" 'Anakin remarked with a smirk, not paying much attention to his sorroundings'

Obi-wan: "He is not getting "The Royal treatment" Anakin. He is a Conduit, his training requires special care" 'Obi-wan stated, earning an eye roll from his ex-padawan'

Anakin: "Speaking of which! What exactly IS a Conduit? Like what's so special about them?"

Obi-wan: "In truth im not quite sure, all i know is the grandmaster finds his connection to the force quite impressive"

Anakin: "Impressive enough to warrant him being accepted into the order at the age of thirteen?" 'Anakin asked with a doubtful tone'

Obi-wan: "Apparently so" 'Obi-wan stated with a shrug before a loud thud caught both his and Anakin's attention'

'They had arrived at the arena that both of them had to be at. They knew it was this specific arena since Ahsoka had just flipped Zephyr over her, slamming him into the wall closest to Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: "Ah there they are"

Anakin: "Hey snips. Not giving the new kid too much trouble are you?" Anakin asked as Ahsoka came to a stop infront of him'

Ahsoka: "Actually i think it's the other way around! He dosent get tired!" 'Ahsoka states in an exasperated tone, gesturing to Zephyr as he jumps to his feet'

Obi-wan: "Not if he doesn't use the force anyway" 'Obi-wan stated in a matter of fact tone, causing Zephyr to nod in agreement'

Obi-wan: "Speaking of which. Zephyr i have a test for you. If you feel up to it that is" 'Obi-wan said in a curious tone, catching Zephyr's attention'

'Zephyr hesitantly watched as the jedi master walked into the arena, standing across from him'

Ahsoka: "I kinda feel bad for him" 'Ahsoka said to her master with an honest tone, earning a hum from Anakin'

Anakin:  "Why? You worried he's gonna get hurt or something?" 'Anakin asked curiously, causing Ahsoka to shake her head'

Ahsoka: "No, he's just been going through test after test since he's gotten here. You think the council would give hime a break" 'Ahsoka said as she crossed her arms'

Anakin: "Thats the path he chose Ahsoka. Not that he really had much else of a choice" 'Anakin states as he watches his ex-master pat himself down'

Obi-wan: "Allright Zephyr. The task i have for you is a simple one" 'Obi-wan claimed, earning a suspicious glare from Zephyr'

Obi-wan: "I want you to use the full extent of your capabilities in the force against me"

Zephyr: *In what way?* 'Zephyr signed cautiously causing Obi-wan to cross his arms'

Obi-wan: "Would you like a demonstration?" 'Obi-wan asked curiously, earning a nod from Zephyr'

'Obi-wan uncrossed his arms before looking to Zephyr and abruptly using a force push on the boy, sending him backwards'

'Zephyr's feet only momentarily left the ground before he slammed them back onto the cement floor, causing him to come to a screeching halt'

'As the sound of metal scraping against stone came to a stop Obi-wan returned to a more relaxed posture'

'As Zephyr regained his footing Obi-wan dusted himself off'

Obi-wan: "I would like you to preform the same ability i just demonstrated" 'Obi-wan stated, earning a look of doubt from Zephyr'

'Zephyr closed his eyes as he focused, as usual his armor plating started to open up, showing a vibrant green glow having begun to build up below'

'As Zephyr prepares to unleash his attack Obi-wan's eyes widen, now being able to sense Zephyr's connection'

'In a near flash Obi-wan was slammed up against the wall behind him. The force from the impact had knocked the wind out of him, leaving him dazed as he fell to the floor'

'As the jedi master got to his feet the wall behind him was visibly cracked, a few larger shards of cement having fallen to the ground'

'Anakin had intended to have some form of snarky comment as he usually would, but he was currently in a stunned daze'

'Ahsoka was just as stunned as her master. She had see Obi-wan in action before. He had been thrown by droids fallen off cliffs and crashed onto planets'

'But she had never seen someone throw him with such strength by a force push. It was a surprise to say the least'

'As Zephyr opened his eyes he found his arms werent over heated this time. They still felt a little more sluggish than usual, they would even sputter every so often from too sharp of a movement'

'But this time he could still move and use his arms! Realizing this a clearly proud but excited grin crossed the young Cyborg's face'

*To Be Continued*