Anxiety

"At last...you have finally arrived. To witness the end and the beginning of all" 'a dark and distorted voice said as a tall figure in a cloak stood on a cliff'

'A young grandmaster Yoda stood opposite of the figure, his lightsaber in hand, yet to have readied it'

"You have reached your god" 'the figure said simply, a light tone of instability being audible in his voice'

"A god, you were never meant to be" 'Yoda said in retort, earning a chuckle from the figure'

"To teach you the power-"

"Was to teach me what? To not be greedy? To not be SELFISH?" 'The figure asked in agitation'

"To teach me the reprecussions and faults of avarice?"

"There was a time i waited for someone like you" 'the figure stated, turning his head toward the grandmaster'

'The figure was wearing a mask, a white skull like mask with a toothless thin smile and empty smiling eyes'

'His eyes each held a glowing red dot'

"When was it again? After the first three hundred years or so i had given up!"

"I learned that lesson pretty quick"

"I lost life times of family, friends. Everything"

"After six hundred more years I began to see death not just around myself. But around everyone"

"Mothers, fathers, daughters and sons, brothers and sisters"

"All lost to greed, war, poverty, betrayal!"

"Every love, every child I held in my arms all died before me, withering into nothing but dust and dirt"

"Here then, why are you?" 'The young grandmaster asked curiously, earning a growl from the figure'

"I've seen it all. Sickness, war. All across the galaxy it's the same"

"No matter where I went, people were dying left and right"

"Save for myself"

"So when I went to the few people I thought could help... The Jedi Order"

"Not the one you know now. Even then they were still as pompous and self righteous as ever"

"They turned me away, the feared my potential so they left me to suffer!"

"And in turn...I had to become comfortable with death"

"I learned and understood it's purpose. I even gave up my body to learn more about it!"

"So when I found that strong hold I-"

"Sick you are. Let this end you must. Ended enough life you have!" 'Yoda stated in a moment of anger, a rare occasion in his old age, but quite common in his youth'

"Have you forgotten who I am? What I have sacrificed? What I have committed myself too?!"

"Of course you have! You mortals always forget! You never learn!"

"I will make a pure universe out of the ashes of the old! A never ending universe, ever expanding!"

"Deathless"

'The young grandmaster ignited his blade, earning a growl from the monstrous figure in front of him'

"Allow that, I cannot"

"I know. Many have tried to stop me, all have failed" 'the figure stated as he drew a blade'

'The sword was made purely out of a silver metal, it curved and bent oddly'

"But if I am to fall to your saber, so be it"

'Just as lightning crashed between the two, Zephyr sat upright in a cold sweat, startling the Togruta that was crouched in front of him'

"Woah! Easy!" 'Ahsoka said as she leaned back, narrowly dodging what would have been an accidental headbutt from Zephyr'

'Zephyr let out a glitched and pained groan, his eyes glitching as he did'

"You were acting pretty weird. You okay?" 'Ahsoka said in concern, helping Zephyr stand up'

"Y-Yeah...I think so, just a weird dream is all" 'Zephyr said with drowsiness in his voice'

"So you got kidnapped. And decided to have a nap?" 'Ahsoka asked with a chuckle'

"I was trying to take the non violent approach, given my last interaction with my predecessor" 'Zephyr explained with a half hearted chuckle'

'Ahsoka looked back to Anakin and Obi-wan, who were currently still talking to the father'

"Are you okay?" 'Ahsoka asked softly, a look of concern having crossed her face'

'Zephyr let out an uneasy laugh, his eyes flickering as he did'

"Honestly I'm....freaking out, it's my SECOND mission. I have been contacted yet again by a force ghost and I'm apparently some sort of "balancing" factor in the force. So yeah im kinda losing it!" 'Zephyr said as his armor plating began to shake and shudder'

'Ahsoka quickly placed her hand over Zephyr's mouth, looking back over to the two older Jedi, finding them still distracted'

"Take a deep breath okay? This is a lot to process even for me. I cant imagine being in your shoes" 'Ahsoka said honestly. Placing her hands on the sides of Zephyr's face, trying to calm him'

"But you can figure this out. And if you cant, I will try and help" 'Ahsoka said reassuringly'

'Zephyr took a deep breath, nodding softly after'

*To Be Continued*