The Final Trial

"I have bad feeling about this.." Zephyr said simply, walking down the halls of the temple with Ahsoka.

"I doubt it will be as serious as you're expecting" Ahsoka said with a wave of her hand.

"You're joking right? Master Windu and Grand Master Yoda have BOTH summoned me today, i may die" Zephyr expressed with a scoff.

"I understand your concerns now" Ahsoka said with a half hearted chuckle.

"But hey, you're a Conduit. You can handle otherworldy force entities possesing you. You can handle this!" Ahsoka praised, attempting to lift Zephyr's spirits.

"Correction. YOU can handle me being possesed" Zephyr said with a shake of his head.

Ahsoka glared at Zephyr before stepping infront of him, stopping him in his tracks.

Zephyr gave Ahsoka an incredulous expression before a slightly confused expression crossed his face.

Ahsoka took Zephyr's right hand into her own, locking her fingers in place with his own.

She lifted their hands, her turquoise glow starting to appear.

As if on instinct, the plating on Zephyr's hand shot open, a vibrant green glow being visible beneath.

"This is proof" Ahsoka said softly, earning a sigh from Zephyr.

"Of what exactly Ahsoka?" Zephyr asked in defeat, shaking his head.

"That you're strong"

"Far stronger than you give yourself credit for"

"I've seen it, Obi-wan and Anakin have seen it"

"Your mother has seen it" Ahsoka said as she lowered their joined hands.

Zephyr looked down for a moment, a slight green blush crossing his face as Ahsoka hooked his chin with her index finger.

"You got this" Ahsoka assured, earning a hum from Zephyr.

Ahsoka paused for a moment before letting go of Zephyr's chin, a dull turquoise blush crossing her face.

"I-I...am so sorry" Ahsoka stammered, a sense of embarrassment flooding over her.

"It's fine....dont....dont worry bout it" Zephyr said in a slight daze, his green blush deepening.

Ahsoka cleared her throat, turning to face the door in front of her

"We should probably go" Ahsoka said as her blush faded slightly. Earning a nod from Zephyr.

Zephyr cleared his throat as he composed himself, opening the door to the private sparring room.

The two stopped a few steps into the room, noticing the four individuals standing in the arena.

Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Mace-Windu and Grandmaster Yoda.

"Oh this bodes poorly" Zephyr said with mild fear creeping into his voice.

"It wont be THAT bad" Ahsoka said in an attempt to comfort the Cyborg as he stepped into the Arena.

"So, how badly am I going to be rocked here?" Zephyr asked with an anxious chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Depend on your performance that does" The grandmaster said with a slight chuckle.

"The grandmaster is right. This will only be as bad as you make it" Windu explained, unclasping his saber from his belt.

"What exactly will we be doing?" Zephyr asked, subconsiously stepping backward As windu ignited his lightsaber.

"The four of us will be attacking you simultaneously, you will need to rely on everything you have learned in the past months"

"Are you ready?"

*To Be Continued*