Chapter Two: What?

'The veil of night had fallen over the Jedi temple. Ahsoka found herself sitting in an old ceremonial chamber within the temple. She was sitting attentively by Zephyr's side while Jedi master Shaak-Ti prepared to begin the ceremony'

"Once I begin the process of correcting his connection to the force. I will not be able to leave the meditative state I need to enter" 'Shaak-Ti explained as she placed her hands on the sides of Zephyr's head. Covering his ears'

"What do you need me to do?" 'Ahsoka asked curiously as Shaak-Ti rested Zephyr's head on her lap, correcting her grip slightly as she did so'

"Take a hold of his hand. If you focus you will be able to make a connection to the force that is flowing through him. With your help we may be able to correct his connection in a timely fashion" 'Shaak-Ti explained before taking a deep breath'

'Ahsoka hesitantly did as she was told, taking Zephyr's left hand into her own, humming nervously as she did so'

"I really hope he doesn't twitch during this process....." 'Ahsoka said with a nervous chuckle, feeling the weight of the cybernetic that she was holding'

'Ahsoka waited momentarily for an answer from Shaak-Ti before turning her attention to her. Finding the Jedi master had already begun to meditate. Causing Ahsoka to close her eyes as well, both trying to focus on the force as well as calm her nerves'

'If it weren't for this chamber's connection to the force she would have been far more on edge. Thankfully the chamber seemed to have a sort of attunement to the light side of the force'

'She couldn't really sense any changes in the force. It felt the exact same as it had when she entered the chamber'

'It was just as calm and relaxing as it first was. Nor was there a change in Zephyr's connection to the force. It was distorted and twisted'

'For a few more moments she couldn't sense any changes. Then a sudden pain erupted in her chest as a sudden wave of force energy erupted through Zephyr's hand into hers'

'She felt as though a hand was crushing the center of her chest. Causing her to cough and sputter as she winced in pain'

'The room around her faded into darkness. Causing Ahsoka to look around in panic'

'She was still on her knees. She instantly noticed the sudden disappearance of Zephyr as well'

'As she looked around she heard a lightsaber ignite. Causing her to turn towards the sound'

'She found a small form with a green lightsaber standing across from a near eight foot tall individual'

'She could make out a cloak that covered them and a large one handed sword in the individuals hand'

'The two charged at each other before clashing. A Green glow as well as sparks shining through the darkness'

'Somehow the blade managed to stop the lightsaber entirely'

'As Ahsoka watched the confrontation she could feel each individuals connection to the force'

'The smaller individual was a beacon of the light side of the force. She could feel the honor and integrity of their being. Yet somehow she felt a familiarity towards them'

'The other individual was on the opposite side of the spectrum. They were an incredibly powerful practitioner of the dark side'

'They swung their blade at the smaller individual with an unmistakable ferocity and precision. Instantly putting the smaller being on the defensive'

'With one swift move the taller being lifted up the smaller person through the force before throwing them violently through the air'

'Ahsoka braced herself as she felt the shockwave that ran through the area from the attack'

'The young Togruta stood her ground momentarily before being thrown to the emptiness that was the ground'

'Ahsoka placed her hands on the sides of her head. Trying to block out the sound of the shockwave. Her montrals blowing in the wind ever so slightly'

'As the shockwave died down and the pain in her head subsided Ahsoka stood up shaking'

'She found the ground was scorched and burnt. Her attention being brought back to the battle'

'However the battle had changed. No longer was the cloaked individual fighting a short Jedi'

'Master Shaak-Ti was being held up by her neck by the figure. Causing Ahsoka's eyes to widen'

'As the individual turned to look at her she was suddenly thrown back into consciousness. Waking up in the chamber'

'She quickly found master Shaak-Ti gasping for air. Not having let go of Zephyr's head. Likely still trying to fight'

'Ahsoka swiftly grasped Zephyr's hand again. Taking a deep breath as she did so. Attempting to clear her mind and settle her nerves one final time'

'She felt the force swirl around her before a presence seemed to manifest itself behind her'

'She didn't turn nor break her concentration. Ahsoka felt the individual place their hands on her shoulders comfortingly'

'As they made contact with her a sudden rush of strength ripped through her connection in the force, causing a brief shockwave to erupt between Ahsoka and Zephyr'

'Ahsoka was roughly slammed against the wall as the sound of Shaak-Ti coughing rang through the chamber, only being joined by the sloshing of water'

'Ahsoka groaned as she sat up, feeling her strength suddenly fade. Exhaustion creeping over her'

'Shaak-Ti looked around before rushing over to Ahsoka, crouching down next to her'

"Padawan Tano. Are you allright?" 'Shaak-Ti asked in concern, managing to catch Ahsoka's attention'

"I....I think so. What about you? You were...being choked" 'Ahsoka asked. Earning a look of confusion from the Jedi master'

"I know not what you speak of Padawan. But it would seem you saved me" 'Shaak-Ti stated with a thankful tone, turning her head to Zephyr'

"Both of us actually" 'Shaak-Ti said as Zephyr broke out into a coughing fit'

*To Be Continued*