A Secret

"If i blow anything up this time it's on you, you know that right?" 'Zephyr said as he stood next to Obi-wan in the cockpit'

"Wait you're talking about the separatist prototype right?" 'Anakin asked as he piloted the ship'

'In the back of the shuttle Ahsoka was watching R-2 and D-4 interacted'

'R-2 flicked out his multiple tazers, as if showing off'

'D-4 let out a beep that sounding as if he were saying "woaaah"

'In turn D-4 opened his left compartment, pulling out a small blaster, showing it off'

'R-2 bounced on his treads excitedly, earning a wary expression from Ahsoka'

"Your droid is crazy" 'Ahsoka said as she walked into the cockpit, catching both her master and Zephyr's attention'

"His or mine?" 'Anakin asked curiously'

"Both" 'Ahsoka said with a chuckle'

"We're here Rex, we arent seeing anything" 'Anakin said as the comm system came on'

"We're here sir, we dont see you" Rex's voice came over the comm system, he sounded confused'

'As Zephyr stood in confusion the plating along his armor began to stand up'

"You okay?" 'Ahsoka asked, noticing the change in behavior'

"I'm not doing that" 'Zephyr whispered back, looking at his arms'

'Just as his cybernetics began to glow green his eyes erupted into a flashing red and green glow'

'Anakin and Obi-wan's attention were caught by Zephyr staggering backward'

'Collapsing to one knee Zephyr let out a pained groan'

"Zephyr, what's the matter?" 'Obi-wan asked in a wary tone'

"It's.....here" 'Zephyr said with his voice glitching and breaking'

'Before anyone could question what he meant. A bright light engulfed the ship, a massive space station like object appearing in front of it'

"Looks like we're in for an adventure" 'Anakin said with a half hearted chuckle, doing his best to liven up the situation'

'Ahsoka did her best to hold up Zephyr as he began to pass out, D-4 letting out an alarmed warbling sound as it he sped into the room'

'D-4's treds seemed to extend upward as he sat under Zephyr's limp arm. Helping the togruta keep Zephyr upright'

'However the droid quickly began sparking as the ship was engulfed in a white light'

'For Zephyr it was near instant. One moment he felt a burning sensation of power flood him, the next he was waking up on the floor of the shuttel'

'His cybernetics whirred and clicked as he began to stirr'

'His neck let out a spray of glowing green sparks as he sat up'