Trust

Zephyr was sat in his room within the Jedi Temple. Having done so immediately after arriving at the Temple.

He was meditating, at least he was trying too, his mind was racing far too much.

The sound of his door buzzer caught his attention, earning a growl from the teen.

"Tho door isn't locked" Zephyr stated in a matter of fact tone.

The door opened shortly after, letting Ahsoka step through.

"Back from Mandalor already?" Ahsoka asked curiously, the door closing behind her.

"Yep" Zephyr said in a short tone, still attempting to meditate.

Ahsoka crossed her arms, a slight annoyed expression crossing her face.

"Okay what's going on? Why are you being short with me" Ahsoka asked in a colder tone of voice.

"Why do you care?" Zephyr asked in annoyance, a slight red flicker being visible underneath his armored plating.

"When you fight off an ancient force being from possessing somebody. You kind of have to care about them" Ahsoka said in a frustrated tone, her white facial markings seeming to grow a tad bright for a moment.

Zephyr took a deep breath before opening his eyes, leaving them to flicker to a dull green.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone else" Zephyr said in a quieter tone.

Ahsoka uncrossed her arms, her irritation fading for a moment after hearing Zephyr's tone.

Ahsoka sat on the bed next to Zephyr.

"I can do that" Ahsoka stated simply, earning a hesitant hum from the cyborg.

Zephyr took in a breath before opening his eyes again.

"I met my mother" Zephyr stated bluntly, earning a shake of Ahsoka's head.

"Wait seriously?"

"How was it?" Ahsoka asked with a slight cringe.

"Oh you know...took a blaster bolt for her..." Zephyr stated in a slightly dazed tone.

Ahsoka paused for a moment before a look of realization began to spread across her face.

"No..." Ahsoka stated in partial shock, earning a nod from Zephyr.

"The Dutchess Of Mandalor Is Your Mother?!" Ahsoka whisper yelled at Zephyr.

"It would seem so..." Zephyr said absentmindedly.

"And she knows your her son?"

"She was the one who found out"

"I....am freaking out Ahsoka" Zephyr said with a nervous chuckle.

"If the order finds out. They would most likely kick me out"

"There's the off chance that they wouldn't of course. They may rather keep me on a leash-"

"That isn't why they want you here" Ahsoka said in slight concern. Earning a laugh from Zephyr.

"Really? Because they would want a Conduit running around the Galaxy?" Zephyr asked in frustration.

Ahsoka fell silent at the remark. She couldn't truly speak for why the council wanted him here. But it couldn't be because of that right?

They wouldn't keep him in the order just to know where he is.

"I won't tell anyone. And don't worry too much. It'll be alright"

"Ive got your back" Ahsoka said placing a hand on Zephyr's shoulder.

*To Be Continued*