Glow

Ahsoka stood clashing with Zephyr, holding back his lightsaber with her own.

She felt her strength waining as she grit her teeth.

She was far superior in the aspect of knowledge and experience, but in strength she was far inferior.

Zephyr's cybernetics gave him the advantage in almost any combat scenario

His cybernetics clicked and whirred as the plating began to open.

Near instantly Ahsoka's had to lean back, her friend's lightsaber passing mere millimeters over her nose.

With a quick kickflip Ahsoka sent Zephyr stumbling.

He rotated his arm in a 180° angle. Bending his elbow unnaturaly to block Her first lightsaber.

On instinct Zephyr used his free hand, grasping the blade of Ahsoka's second lightsaber tightly.

Both Ahsoka and Zephyr's eyes widened in shock as the cyborg's hand began to glow bright orange from contact with the blade.

Ahsoka deactivated her lightsabers letting them drop to the ground as she rushed to check on Zephyr.

"What were you thinking you idiot?!" Ahsoka asked in a mortified tone.

Zephyr simply deactivated his own saber as he opened his glowing hand.

It sputtered and sparked from the heat, but otherwise seemed to be untouched.

The metal hadn't warped, melted or burned whatsoever.

"What?" Ahsoka asked in a quiter tone of voice, gently grasping Zephyr's wrist.

As she traced the lowest parts of his hand with her fingers. Something caught Zephyr's attention.

As his glow flickered and pulsed, so did Ahsoka.

The white markings across her face and Lekku had begun to pulse a dull turquoise glow.

"Uh, Ahsoka? Zephyr prompted earning a hum from her.

"Ahsoka!" Zephyr called out again. Snapping her out of her daze.

"What?"

Zephyr simply used his non molten hand to grasp her left hand, holding it up slightly.

The minimal white pigment on her hands were glowing the same color as her lekku.

Ahsoka let out an audibly alarmed chuckle, her glow intensifying slightly, Zephyr's glow doing the same in turn.

Zephyr raised his now cooling down hand, gently poking her nose.

The brief moment of contact caused both of their glows to intesify, the lights over head flickering.

Ahsoka let out a pained "Agh" as a slight sizzling sound came from her nose.

Pulling back she had a slight burn on the tip of her nose an annoyed expression overtaking her previously alarmed one.

In retaliation she punched Zephyr's shoulder, earning a loud metal *clank* from it.

She gritt her teeth as she felt her hand crack, earning a muffled laugh from Zephyr.

"Sorry" Zephyr said apologetically, using the force to hand her, her lightsabers.

"Are you two allright?" Obiwan asked as he and Anakin entered the small dueling chamber.

"For the most part yeah, the lights were acting up though" Zephyr said simply, sharing a brief look of hesitation with Ahsoka.

*To Be Continued*