Meditation Gone Wrong

'Zephyr was sat in the exact spot the Father had left him, his legs crossed and his eyes closed'

'The wind was blowing through the grass around him. For some reason it hadn't wilted when night fell'

'In fact, it was like a small area around him had frozen in time, remaining just as it had during the planet's day time cycle'

'As he focused his meditation Zephyr let out an uneasy breath, a pain growing in his chest'

'As he clenched his eyes shut, a sense of familiarity began to come over him'

'Memories began to creep up on him. Not of places or people specifically. But sounds'

'Bustling highways with speeders flying hastily. The sounds of a nursery'

'The chatter and laughter of children, he could almost feel the pencil in his robotic hand'

'As the wind slowed he felt a familiar warmth'

"There you go, all snug" 'A feminine voice said softly, an indistinguishable accent being audible in her tone'

"Mistress, the council is awaiting your arival" 'A Male voice called out politely'

"Goodnight my dear, get some rest" 'The feminine voice said softly'

'As Zephyr opened his eyes the wind instantly picked back up, this time billowing three times as hard'

'The cyborg gripped his chest tightly as he stood up'

'His heart was beating like a war drum, his head felt heavy and clouded'

'He stumbled for a moment as the metaphorical fog began to part, shaking his head as he did so'

"Having some issues?" 'A Male voice said from behind Zephyr, causing him to turn around on his heels'

'With a loud *THOOM* Zephyr ignited his lightsaber, being met with the Son standing a few feet away'

"Take it easy, I mean you no harm" 'The son said calmly, raising his hands as he did'

"I find that hard to believe" 'Zephyr remarked'

'The son lowered his hands cautiously, taking a step forward, stopping as the lower end of Zephyr's blade began to turn red'

'The glow in his eyes as well as under his aplating had done the same, now being half red and half green'

"Having some troubles with your memory I take it?" 'The son asked, causing Zephyr to hesitantly lower his Blade, holding it down next to his hip'

"What of it?" 'Zephyr asked coldly'

"I could tell from the moment I saw you that you were different from the others you arrived with. And not just because of your appearance"

"No normal Jedi could survive the augmentations done to your body" 'The son commented'

"I almost didn't" 'Zephyr stated in a matter of fact tone'

"Exactly my point. You were able to draw on the darkside to keep yourself alive. Without falling too it to be precise"

"So perhaps you could regain those pesky memories through the darkside as well" 'The son prompted'

"Of course I would be more than willing to help" 'The son added as Zephyr looked down slightly'

'Zephyr sighed to himself as he deactivated his lightsaber, looking back to the son'

"Fine. But don't try anything funny" 'Zephyr said warningly as he took a step forward'

"I wouldn't dream of it. I wouldn't be able to turn you to the dark side anyway" 'The son said reassuringly'

'The son held out his hands, causing Zephyr to interlock his own with the son's'

'Both closed their eyes as they focused, the wind picking up even more'

'The son clenched his eyes tighter as did Zephyr, a feeling of unease coming over him'

'A nexus of darkside energy had begun to form between the two of them. A storm had begun to form above them'

'As thunder began to crackle above them. Zephyr's breathing grew unstable'

'The son suddenly opened his eyes as an overwhelming sense of darkness caught his attention'

'His eyes widened as he looked to Zephyr. The cyborg had begun to crackle with a dark red energy, small tendrils of black mist joining the energy'

'Zephyr pulled away as he placed his hands on his head, gritting his teeth as he did so'

'A large shadow began to form over the boy, the Shadow's hands visibly gripping his head'

'The son took a step backward, a new feeling creeping up his spine'

'It was fear'

'Why was he afraid? It made little sense to him'

'A sense of absolute dread had engulfed him, the darkside of the force was pooling around Zephyr, far more than it did for even himself'

'A bolt of black lightning struck behind Zephyr as the shadow behind him phased more into reality'

'A white mask was visible where the Shadow's face was supposed to be. It had a smile carved into it'

'Just as the eyesockets of the mask lit up with a red dot, so did Zephyr's eyes, only a few words escaping from the boy, his voice being darkened and distorted'

"CHAOS REIGNS"

'Across the planet Ahsoka sat up in a cold sweat, having fallen asleep next to her camp fire'

'She felt a pit grow in her stomach as the wind outside of the cave she was using for shelter'

'Even back on coruscant the fluctuations in the force were felt. Not by any normal Jedi however..by the grandmaster himself'

*To Be Continued*