Chapter One: Meditation

'Zephyr was sat in a chair within a check up room. A medical droid was scanning him as Ahsoka and Obi-wan stood to the side'

'The Jedi master had already been in the medical wing when the two Padawan's arrived'

'Both Ahsoka and Obi-wan watched as the medical droid scanned Zephyr's head,  a holo pad in its other hand'

'The droid stopped as the holo pad beeped, causing the droid to stop its scan, handing Obi-wan the holo pad'

Obi-wan: "Well it would seem you were right Ahsoka. His eyes are unfinished" 'Obi-wan stated as he looked at the holo pad'

Ahsoka: "You'd think the separatists would at least finish an experimental surgery...." 'Ahsoka said in a quiet tone of disbelief'

Obi-wan: "You would assume so. However the fact is it was not finished. Meaning there are many feature's missing" 'Obi-wan explained as Zephyr stood up, cautiously glancing at the droid'

Zephyr: *Well that explains why I cant see colors* 'Zephyr signed, earning a nod from Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: "Yes it would. I apologize for dumping such a load of study material on you. Especially since you couldn't really read it" 'Obi-wan apologized, earning a shrug from Zephyr'

Medical Droid: "Would you like me to set an appointment to finish the augmentations sir?" 'The medical droid asked as it turned its attention to Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: "Yes please do" 'Obi-wan stated, earning a slightly unnerved expression from Zephyr'

Zephyr: *Id honestly prefer to be half blind* 'Zephyr signed, a look of apprehension having crossed his face'

'Before Obi-wan or Ahsoka could respond Zephyr's communicator beeps loudly, causing him to pull it out of his pocket. Finding the grandmaster had summoned him'

'Zephyr quickly left the room, making his way down the medical wing. As he navigated his way through the temple Zephyr couldn't help but feel a sense of dread creep up his robotic spine'

'He had his fair share of surgeries, he sure as hell didn't want to undergo yet another one. No matter how finalizing it is'

'Zephyr eventually found himself walking into the training room that the grandmaster had shown him a few days prior'

'With a light jump Zephyr uses the force to catch a stone that had been thrown at him, letting it float between his hands as he looks towards the grandmaster, finding the older Jedi to be chuckling lightly'

Yoda: "Grown in the force. You already have" 'Yoda stated as Zephyr grabbed the rock, sitting down in front of the grandmaster'

Yoda: "Start on learning meditation you will. Of great use this can be for a Jedi" 'Yoda stated, earning a look of confusion from Zephyr'

Zephyr: *May I ask how?* 'Zephyr signed in a clearly doubtful manner, earning a hum from the grandmaster'

Yoda: " Strengthen your bond to the force it will. Close your eyes and focus you must" 'Yoda stated, causing Zephyr to do as he was told, rolling his eyes breifly'

'As Zephyr sat in silence he kept his breathing level. Slowly but surely the plating along his neck had begun to open, followed by his shoulders and arms'

Yoda: "Focus on feeling the force around you. Aid you in daily life it only will after you accept its influence" 'Yoda stated as the armor plating along Zephyr's cybernetics began to grow more active'

'The grandmaster watched curiously, he could feel the well of force energy within Zephyr begin to open up'

'He had the most knowledge about Conduits out of the entire council, so he had decided to take the heaviest load out of the members to train him'

'Arcs of green electricity had begun to dance along Zephyr. Any mettalic surface of his body had begun emitting and attracting the energy'

'The stone that Zephyr had placed infront of himself begun to float, in fact many smaller objects around the room had begun to float peacefully in the air aswell'

'As Zephyr focused he furrowed his brow, shifting slightly, as if he had become uncomfortable'

'Zephyr's breathing had begun to grow unstable as increasingly large objects within the room began to float upwards'

'The grandmaster didn't even flinch at the sudden increase of force energy coming from the boy, but it was clear that Zephyr was far from ready to use this strength'

'The boy's cybernetics were practically coming to life. Each small metal diamond shaped plate of armor was twitching and rattling with energy'

'The grandmaster watched as Zephyr's cybernetics began to spark with green energy, a distinct humming sound beginning to grow louder from within'

'In a brief moment Zephyr's cybernetics had begun to glow with a bright green outline before they shorted out, explosions of steam errupting from his shoulders'

'As Zephyr was jolted back to being aware of his sorroundings he broke out into a panicked coughing fit, his eyes having begun to flicker weakly'

Yoda: "Wait until you're body can handle proper use of the force we will" 'Yoda stated with a sigh'

Yoda: "Controll your fear you must learn too" 'Yoda stated, earning a look of confusion from Zephyr'

Zephyr: *What do you mean?*  'Zephyr signed, having begun to recover from his coughing fit'

Yoda: "Fear. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." 'Yoda said in a blunt but honest tone'

Yoda: "Understand your fear I do. Trust the Jedi yet you do not" 'Yoda said earning a nod from Zephyr'

*To Be Continued*