Chapter One: Rest....

'Zephyr was sitting in the infirmary room he had been staying in for the last week. He was currently trying to prepare himself for the day'

'After a moment Zephyr placed his left hand on his right wrist. Trying to steady the shaking in his hand'

'Zephyr's attention was diverted to the doorway as the door opened. Letting the grandmaster walk inside'

'Yoda turned his attention to Zephyr as the boy stood waiting. Having gained a rudimentary control of his nerves'

Yoda: "Follow me. Lead you to your quarters I will" 'Yoda stated in his usual calm tone, gesturing for Zephyr to follow him as he walked out of the infirmary'

'Zephyr quickly began trailing behind the grandmaster, his feet producing a metallic clanging sound with each step. The two of them walked in silence for a short while. Mostly due to Zephyr's still hesitant nature'

'Zephyr could feel the other inhabitants of the temple, further more he could feel each person that looked at him as he and the grandmaster passed them. Surely enough hearing that the grandmaster had taken on a partial role of teaching a padawan had circulated around the temple'

'Coupled with these rumors and the fact that Zephyr was not only a newcomer to the temple but walking with the grandmaster, Zephyr was getting quite a bit of indirect attention from those around him'

'After a few more moments Yoda stopped next to a door gesturing for Zephyr to enter as the grandmaster opened it. Inside was a small but cozy looking resting quarters. It had a single bed with the covers that were typically found within the temple'

'The room had a small washroom off to the side with a door sitting half open. The final aspect and most striking of the aspects the room had to offer was the window directly overlooking Coruscant'

Yoda: "Rest for today. A big day for you tomorrow is" 'Yoda stated in a factual tone, leaving the young cyborg to his own devices, the door closing behind the grandmaster as he left'

'After a moment Zephyr sat down on his bed, crossing his legs as he did so. He may have been resting for the past week, but he was still feeling quite tired. His body was still adapting to his new cybernetics'

'As Zephyr shook his head his eyes had begun to flicker weakly, his vision had begun to blur as a result from his eyes doing so' 

'Before Zephyr could put up any fight what so ever he fell to the growing feeling of exhaustion that had been creeping up his mechanical spine, leaving him sitting upright, despite the fact he had fallen asleep'

*To Be Continued*