Chapter One: Meeting The Grandmaster

'Anakin and Obi-wan found themselves sitting within the public dining hall of the Jedi temple'

Anakin: "So the kid's basically a little version of Grievous?" 'Anakin asked bluntly, earning a sigh from Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: "I would be lying if I said his cybernetics weren't similar. However that is not the point"

Anakin: "If he's got that much metal it doesn't matter how strong he is with the force. If there's too much interference he cant use it" 'Anakin says with a sigh, a more factual tone replacing his previously bored one'

Obi-wan: "That's just it Anakin. The force is still flowing through his Cybernetics" 'Obi-wan states earning a confused look from his friend'

Anakin: "That shouldn't he possible" 'Anakin states in a doubtful tone'

Obi-wan: "I know what I felt Anakin. There is something strange about this child. The force....clouds up around him" 'Obi-wan explains as Anakin finishes his meal'

Anakin: "Then why dont we go find out!" 'Anakin states with a smirk crossing his face, having stood up'

Obi-wan: "Anakin this child has woken up for what is likely the first time in months. I doubt he was lucid enough to even know what was happening while he was being experimented on" 'Obi-wan says in an exasperated tone, having stood up aswell'

Anakin: "Well what's the kid still doing here then? Shouldn't we be looking for his family or something?" 'Anakin asked in a confused tone as he and Obi-wan started walking'

Obi-wan: "Undoubtedly grandmaster Yoda see's something in this child. He is likely on his way to interview him" 'Obi-wan stated earning a look of surprise from Anakin'

Anakin: "Wait. So The Old Man actually found the kid through the force?" 'Anakin asks in disbelief'

Obi-wan: "That "Old Man" likely has the strongest connection to the force out of  anyone here" 'Obi-wan stated in a matter of fact tone. Obviously not approving of his ex Padawan's lack of respect'

'Sure enough Yoda was on his way to the infirmary, having heard that Zephyr had woken up'

'The grandmaster wanted to talk with the boy, he wanted to get a grasp on just how strong his connection to the force was'

'Upon entering the infirmary Yoda is greeted with the sound of light chatter, the two clones he had left to guard the boy'

'Upon rounding the corner Yoda finds one of the clones playing a game of cards with Zephyr. A frustrated look having crossed the clones face, as he had taken off his helmet'

"Sir! I-I was just-"

"Losing. You were losing" 'The second clone stated, cutting his brother off as he stood up'

Yoda: "At ease you can be. On duty I am not" 'Yoda says with an amused chuckle, turning his attention to Zephyr'

'As the first clone placed his helmet back on Yoda jumped onto the seat that the clone stood up from, promptly sitting cross legged afterwards'

Yoda: "Greetings young one. Feeling well are you?" 'Yoda asked curiously, earning a slightly confused look from Zephyr'

'After a moment Zephyr hesitantly shrugs. Not wanting to offend the elder infront of him'

Yoda: "Weak you still are I know. A task I have for you however, request that you try your best I do" 'Yoda suggested as he pulled a round stone out of a pocket within his Jedi robe'

'Yoda placed the stone on the edge of the bed's railing, earning a confused look from Zephyr as Yoda gestures to the stone'

Yoda: "Move the stone you will, without the use of physical touch you must" 'Yoda states, earning an even further confused look from the cybernetic boy'

'Zephyr sits in thought for a moment as Yoda patiently waits. After a moment Zephyr focuses his gaze on the stone, raising his left hand towards it, almost as if he had gone through this before'

'Yoda watches curiously as the stone shudders lightly before falling still once again, causing Yoda to look towards Zephyr, having begun to feel him strain himself'

'The boy's left arm suddenly shuddered before sparking as arcs of electricity began to flow around it. The metal plates along Zephyr's arm seemed to shudder as they parted, letting a green and red glow seep through them'

'Yoda's eyes widened ever so slightly as the energy that had been arcing along Zephyr's arm started to be replaced by both red and green energy'

'The stone that Yoda had placed had begun to hop and bounce. Yoda had used the stone on many occasions to test force sensitivity in younglings, but he had never felt anything as he was right now'

'Both the Light side and Dark sides of the force were being emitted by the boy and as he had sensed before. The Dark side was quite strong within him, far stronger than the Light side was at the moment'

'The stone suddenly began to crack as Zephyr's left arm was covered in a ruby red glow, casting a red hue across the room. As the glow brightened the rock violently exploded into shards, leaving Zephyr's arm to fall limp, sparking with arc's of the previous electricity'

'Yoda sat in a brief moment of bewilderment, that stone had been subject to having the force used on it so often by now that it shouldn't have even flinched, furthermore he may have sensed the Dark side within him but he couldn't feel its influence over him'

Yoda: "Strong the force is with you. Unprepared your body is to use it however" 'Yoda explains as Zephyr looks at his arm in surprise, now being able to move it again'

'Yoda lets out an amused chuckle, seeming to recognize the expression on Zephyr's face'

Yoda: "Surprise you this does? Used the Force before I would have thought" 'Yoda says with an amused tone in his voice, earning a hesitant nod from Zephyr'

Yoda: "Over time, adapt your body will. Less repercussions for using the Force there will be" 'Yoda says as he hops down from the chair he had sat on'

"Where are you going sir?" 'One of the clones asked curiously, having shaken themselves from their previously state of surprise'

Yoda: "To the council I must go. Inform them of our young friend's capabilities I must"

*To Be Continued*