Chapter One: For you. A Task I Have

'Zephyr found himself standing in a training arena with a practice saber in his hands, a light hum audibly coming from it'

'Zephyr had some sort of helmet on that blocked his vision, even without being able to see his eyes it was clear how nervous he was'

'Zephyr ducked quickly as he heard a blaster fire off, letting the bolt pass over his head, earning a sigh from Mace-windu as he stood outside the arena'

Mace-Windu: "Focus padawan! Focus on the force and it will help you defend yourself!" 'Windu stated coldly, catching Zephyr's attention'

'The plating along Zephyr's arms were visibly twitching and shaking as he undoubtedly glared at the Jedi master in frustration'

'Zephyr's attention was brought back to his task at hand by training blaster bolt hitting the back of his helmet, scorching it lightly as he was knocked forward'

'In frustration Zephyr swings his practice saber towards the droid as he spun around, deflecting a blaster bolt from it immediately after firing'

'The droid beeped momentarily before shutting down, producing a metallic *thud* sound as it fell to the floor'

'Windu watched curiously as the second round finally began, now two of the droids had been activated'

'Zephyr struggled just has he had with the first droid. But the Jedi master could tell that as Zephyr's frustration began to grow again so did his reflexes'

'He had seen very few Jedi let alone padawans have such an aggressive nature in combat. It almost reminded him of his days as a padawan'

'Zephyr managed to dodge a few of the blaster bolts, however the majority of them did manage to meet their mark'

'As Zephyr was blasted by a bolt again something visibly snapped within him. The armor plating along his cybernetics had stood on end as a crimson red glow erupted beneath them'

'Zephyr quickly turned around and smacked his practice saber against the closest droid'

'Sparks erupted off the droid as it spun, a long but not all too deep gouge was visibly glowing from the saber cutting into it'

'The droid floated in a lopsided manner before it beeped weakly, falling to the ground with a few sparks'

'Windu blinked in light surprise as he watched Zephyr deflect a final blaster bolt into the barrel of the droid that had fired it'

'Normally a practice saber would be too dull to cause harm. But at the moment Zephyr's saber seemed unstable, as if the kyber crystal within it had been agitated or cracked'

'As Zephyr began to calm down the red glow started to subside, letting his plating start to close. Windu deactivated the next round before it had time to fully start up'

'Windu closely watched Zephyr as the training saber's blade began to calm, returning to the typical shape of a lightsaber'

Mace-windu: "Alright that's enough Padawan. You need to calm yourself, you cannot be so clouded while in combat" 'Windu instructed as Zephyr fell into a sitting position, letting steam vent through a few of the plates along his arms'

'On the other side of the Jedi temple Ahsoka found herself standing in the elevator to the council's meeting room'

'She had been summoned by the grandmaster, she had no clue why however. But her anxiety was through the roof'

'She had met him before of course, though she has had few conversations with the ancient Jedi'

'She trusted and respected him of course. But for some reason she couldn't help but feel as though she were in trouble'

'As Ahsoka waited for the elevator to come to a stop she absentmindedly fiddled with her belt, she had yet to be directly summoned by the grandmaster. The young padawan was hoping he had a mission for her'

'As the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened Ahsoka jumped lightly, earning a chuckle from the grandmaster who had been sat down, a pot of tea with two cups sitting infront of him'

Ahsoka: "You summoned me master?" 'Ahsoka asked with a hint of hesitance as she stepped into the circular room'

Yoda: "Greetings young Ahsoka. Sit" 'The grandmaster said with a soft smile. Gesturing to the mat across from him'

'Ahsoka did as she was told, curiously watching the grandmaster pour her a cup of tea through using the force'

Ahsoka: "If I may ask. Why did you call me up here?" 'Ahsoka asked as politely as she could, taking the cup of tea the grandmaster had floated towards her'

Yoda: "Wished to speak to you I did. An important task I have for you" 'Yoda stated before taking a sip of his tea'

Yoda: "Met Zephyr you have yes?" 'Yoda asked curiously, earning a nod from Ahsoka, as she was drinking her tea at the moment'

Ahsoka: "Yes I have. Though I cant say I've gotten to know him" 'Ahsoka stated with an honest tone, earning a nod from the grandmaster'

Yoda: "Know of his speech impairment you do then. Quite difficult it has been making his training for us" 'Yoda informed, earning a look of confusion from Ahsoka'

Ahsoka: "I thought he was being trained by you?" 'Ahsoka asked, earning a shake of Yoda's head'

Yoda: "Train him no single Jedi could. A collaborative effort amongst the council it has become" 'Yoda informed, earning a slightly bewildered expression from Ahsoka'

Ahsoka: "So he's being trained by the council as a whole?" 'Ahsoka asked in surprise, earning a nod from the grandmaster'

Yoda: "The task I have for you. Involve his difficulties with speaking it does" 'Yoda stated, causing Ahsoka to place her cup down, a slightly unsure expression crossing his face'

Ahsoka: "Why would I be the first choice if you dont mind me asking?" 'Ahsoka asked, earning a hum from the grandmaster. Almost as if he were in deep thought'

Yoda: "Strong in the force you both are. Trust the Jedi he does not. Grow to trust you he may" 'The old Jedi stated, earning a slightly more confident expression from Ahsoka'

Ahsoka: "What exactly do you want me to do?" 'Ahsoka asked with a newfound resolve in her voice, earning a light smile from the grandmaster'

Yoda: "Help him re-learn how to speak you will. A slow process it will be" 

Ahsoka: "I will do my best grandmaster" 'Ahsoka stated with a nod, earning one in return from Yoda'

*To Be Continued*