Prologue

'The Jedi Temple on Coruscant was currently a buzz with activity. The Planet wide ecumenopolis was always busy, however today the air seemed to be nearly vibrating with energy'

Anakin: "I think that went well" 'Anakin said with a satisfied tone of voice, walking along the landing pad as he did so'

Obi-wan: "Yes. It went well. I'm sure you got quite a great view as you hung from that cliff" 'Obi-wan stated with sarcasm laden in his voice'

Anakin: "Oh please. I was fine"

Ashoka: "You were. Once we got the ship up to you" 'Ahsoka says as she crosses her arms'

Anakin: "Hey. The mission was a success, you dont need to pick on me" 'Anakin says with a chuckle, raising his hands in his defense'

'Obi-wan stops as his communicator lets out a beep, causing him to raise his right arm up to speak into the communicator'

Obi-wan: "Master Kenobi reporting"

'Obi-wan stops as he listens to the other person. Earning a confused look between Ahsoka and Anakin'

Obi-wan: "I understand. We'll be right there" 'Obi-wan says as he turns off the communicator'

Anakin: "What's going on?" 'Anakin asks curiously'

Obi-wan: "Grandmaster Yoda has summoned us. He requests our presence" 'Obi-wan explains with a sigh'

Ashoka: "Did someone get in trouble?" 'Ashoka asked in a sarcastic tone, earning a light grin from Anakin as he and Obi-wan start to walk away'

Anakin: "Dont hold your breath Snips"

'Anakin and Obi-wan walked in silence for  a few moments before coming to an elevator, walking inside once it opened'

Anakin: "Any idea why the grandmaster summoned us?"

Obi-wan: "No, i haven't got a clue. But given it's the grandmaster, it is likely quite serious" 'Obi-wan says with a shrug, earning a nod from Anakin'

'As the two finished their talk the elevator door opened into a hallway, leading to the two of them to swiftly maneuver through the corridors'

'Upon reaching the grandmaster's chamber the door opened. Letting the two Jedi masters walk inside'

'The grandmaster turned to face the two of them, his usual more serious still ever present'

Yoda: "Went well, your mission did I assume?" 'The grandmaster asked curiously. Earning a nod from Anakin'

Obi-wan: "We lost quite a few good soldiers, however we did manage to shut down the separatist foundry" 'Obi-wan explains, earning a brief nod from Yoda'

Anakin: "May I ask why you called us up here grandmaster?" 'Anakin asks in a curious but respectful tone, earning a brief hum from the older Jedi'

Yoda: "A disturbance in the force i sense.  Echoed across the galaxy it has" 'Yoda explains with his usual cryptic mannerisms'

Anakin: "Another Sith?"

Yoda: "A Sith it is not. Great pain is being endured" 'Yoda further explains as he stands from his seat'

Obi-wan: "So it would be a person who is force sensitive then. If you are feeling their suffering from here...."

Anakin: "Then that means their connection to the force is incredibly strong" 'Anakin said finishing Obi-wan's train of thought'

Anakin: "If you would allow me grandmaster, I would be willing to-"

Yoda: "Retrieve this individual I will. Go with a small platoon of clones i must" 'Yoda says bluntly, cutting Anakin off'

Obi-wan: "Are you sure about this grandmaster? It could be a trap" 'Obi-wan says in a suspicious tone'

Yoda: "A trap. This is not. A great deal of pain, this soul is experiencing" 'Yoda explains in thought'

'Anakin and Obi-wan share a look of mild concern, it was rather disconcerting to see the Jedi grandmaster in as agitated of a state as he was'

'The grandmaster was not prone to making rash decisions, but he did have an remarkably strong connection to the force. So they had to trust him'

Obi-wan: "Allright. What did you need from us then grandmaster?" 'Obi-wan asked with a brief sigh'

Yoda: "Stay vigilant you must, watch after young Ahsoka you will"  'Yoda says as he walks past the two Jedi masters, leaving Anakin particularly on edge'

Anakin: "I really dont like it when he's so cryptic" 'Anakin states with a low sigh"

*To Be Continued*