Chapter 15 || Punishment

Next four days in the week, Jungkook didn't go to his work and took care of jimin in all the following days.

He gave all his attention to jimin and did what his little one said him to do.

The CEO, Jeon Jungkook, who don't like to make mistakes and don't let anyone take leave without a proper reason was on leave for four days.

It was the second biggest news that made chaos in Jeon Corps. As everyone was amused that their CEO took leave from work.

But the first biggest news in the company was that Yuri and her friends were gone missing.

Some say that Jungkook fired them.

Some say that they resigned as they got a job in another company.

But both of these two were just rumours as all employees in the building knew that what a whore was Yuri for Jungkook so it was hard to believe that she resigned.

Some say she got missing but there was nothing in the tv news about that, so it was the biggest news or you can say rumours spreading in Jeon's Company.

On fifth day of taking care of jimin, Jungkook needed to go to an important meeting and he was really disappointed that he couldn't postpone it and gave his time to jimin.

Jungkook got a call in early morning and he needed to go to his office at 9 am, fast.

Jimin was still sleeping and Jungkook wasn't making his mind to choose between whether telling jimin about him going today or just let him sleep.

But in the end, he let jimin sleep as he thought he would come home fast, before jimin could wake up.

But his thought didn't came true to real life cause here he was sitting in his meeting which is going on from 3 hours and he had received 30 miss calls from jimin.

Poor thing his phone was on silent so he didn't get to know about it.

It's 1 pm now and the meeting finally ended. He immediately checked his phone as he saw the miss calls from jimin, Taehyung and Jin too.

He instantly called jimin but the latter wasn't picking the calls.

Panic suddenly took over his state as he called jin hyung immediately after that.

Jin picked the calls and he suddenly told Jungkook about how jimin was crying when he didn't find Jungkook beside him in the morning.

He told Jungkook about how jimin haven't ate anything since morning and was just calling for him.

Jungkook immediately hanged the call and called his driver.

His car came and he suddenly opened the driver's door and pulled the driver outside.

He sat in the car and drove to his mansion leaving his driver behind, in a confused state.

He reached the mansion and hurriedly ran to jimin's room just to see his baby fully wrapped up in the blanket and sobbing sounds were coming from there.

"G-Ggukie....Want Ggukie Hyung... Hyung" little mumbling was coming from Jimin as he sounded hurt and sad.

Jungkook immediately went near him and slowly pulled the blanket out of his way.

There was jimin lying, curled up against himself as his eyes were closed while he was calling for Jungkook.

Jimin didn't even realised Jungkook's presence as he was too hurt for not having Jungkook with him all day.

Older immediately scooped jimin in his arms and hugged him while he slipped inside the blanket, lying on the bed.

"Hey, Love" Jungkook said in very soft voice almost a whisper.