Chapter 7 || Inside That Try-room

It has been few days since Jungkook and Jimin became boyfriends.

Jimin has been sleeping in Jungkook's room at nights.

Because he wanted to cuddle Jungkook at night. Jungkook liked it too. Because why won't he... sleeping next to a little angel who gives him good night kiss every night, making him happy before he sleep.

His addictive scent always make Jungkook relax before he go to sleep.

Waking up in morning just to see a beautiful face next to him everyday makes his morning good. These days Jungkook is so happy. Happy because of jimin. A little bubbly boy who spread his happiness to everyone.

But these days there are many rumours in his mansion. His guards would sometime stare at jimin and maids would gossip when jimin walk past them.

They all were really surprised and shocked that how did their boss get in a relationship with someone. Their boss don't even spend time with someone more than one day. But this boy...what's so special about him.

Jungkook know about all that. So he made his loyal guard 'Ray' to do the job that was to tell all the maids and guards that he dont want anyone to stare or gossip about his jimin.

And if he saw anyone doing that, the person would not see the sun of next morning.

And what Jungkook wanted, happened. No one gossiped about jimin and stared at his baby. Because of Jungkook's fear.

~

"Taetae~ please let me work at that place~" jimin whined. Taehyung was sitting next to him.

He was little annoyed about jimin talking about the same topic.

"Jimin, you know my answer" he said in a stern voice.

"But why? Why don't you want Minnie to work? I also get bored at home in daytime. I also want to go to work everyday like you do. Why are you treating me like this?" He said as tears started to form in his eyes.

"But Minnie, I am thinking about your safety. What if something happens to you when you are working?" Taehyung tried to reason jimin. As he wanted his baby brother to be safe. He is definitely being over protective but why won't he, just look at jimin. He is like a magnet. Some gets attracted to him by his looks and some by his cuteness.

"I will be safe. Please taetae. If you love me, then you'll say yes" jimin said as his lips were trembling due to taehyung's dejection.

Taehyung looked at jimin's state and his eyes softened. He signed and thought for few seconds while jimin was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Em...okay" he said and jimin smiled immediately with his teary eyes.

"Really!?" He asked.

"Yes but you have to come home early and also take a morning shift, so that you don't need to go at night" Taehyung said with a serious face but when he saw jimin's face. He opened his arms to let jimin hug him who immediately jumped into other's arms.

"Thank you taetae" jimin said crying happily "I love you...you are the best brother" he said again.

"Yeah yeah I know" Taehyung said while smiling "I love you too" he said and enjoyed their moment together.

~

Today Jungkook is going to shopping with jimin.

Jimin requested Jungkook to come with him to the mall.

He wanted to spend time with Jungkook.

Jungkook is always busy with his company work or mafia work so he dont spend much time with jimin during the day which made jimin sad.