Chapter 10 || Earn The Reward

"Babyboy, I haven't even started yet but look at you" Jungkook said and he backed away looking at jimin.

Looking so wrecked just on his lap.

Messy hair. Lustful eyes. Pink cheeks. Red plump lips. Neck filled with beautiful marks. Hands clutching onto Jungkook's arms. Shirt half way up showing his beautiful skin. Thick things surrounding Jungkook.

Too much to take in for Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately picked jimin and turned around pressing jimin against the bed.

He hovered over jimin while making an intense eye contact with jimin. He was looking like a beast compared to jimin's small body.

He held onto jimin's hands intertwined their fingers and closed the distance between his and jimin's face.

"Babyboy" he whispered.

"Ah...Yes Hyung" jimin moaned as he closed his eyes tilting his head to a side. Unconsciously giving into Jungkook's dominance.

Jungkook smirked at it and licked jimin's bared neck sucking onto it making jimin moan.

"Look at me kitten" Jungkook said as he lifted his head up to look at jimin.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked into Jungkook's chocolate ones.

As Jungkook stared into jimin's eyes he left like he was falling deep in them. His blue eyes held something inside them that attracted Jungkook so much.

He unconsciously leaned in making jimin close his eyes while Jungkook kissed both of his closed eyes.

And then he suddenly grinded his bottom at jimin's making jimin moans instantly.

He looked at jimin beautiful face while he did that.

"Ahh...Hyung please" jimin said with his eyes closed as he felt the pleasure Jungkook was giving him.

"Please what? Kitten. Say clearly. Hyung can't understand you" Jungkook said as he grunted when he suddenly grinded harder on him accidentally.

"Ahh!...Hyung"

"Want you to do that thing you did to minnie on that day. It felt so good, Hyung" Jimin said reffering to the blowjob Jungkook gave him after drunk night.

"But you have to earn that, kitten. If you want that reward, you need to do something in return" Jungkook said playing hard.

But that's what he like. Obedience.

"What do Minnie have to do for it, Hyung?" Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at jimin and it was hard to control for Jungkook when other one added 'Hyung' to all his sentence.

Feeding Jungkook's kink more.

"Good boy" Jungkook said as he kissed jimin's cheeks softly.

The little praise caused tingling in jimin's stomach as he liked to get praised from his Hyung. He decided to do his best so his Hyung would praise him more.

"Okay" Jungkook said as he backed up and sat on the bed with crossed legs.

"So now take off all your clothes" Jungkook said while intensely staring at jimin.

It took a moment for jimin to get that he had to take off his clothes in front of Jungkook.

He blushed and shyly nodded while looking down.

"While looking at me" Jungkook added making jimin blush more.

Jimin took off his shirt and shivered a little at cold air around him.