Chapter 21 || Kookie Hyung

"WHERE WERE YOU!?"

Jimin heard a loud growl and he clearly remember whom it belong to.

He shivered in fear as his hands started to tremble too.

"JIMIN, I ASKED WHERE WERE YOU? DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT!"

Jimin heard the same voice speak with rage.

But jimin wasn't enable to produce a sound. The other one wasn't supposed to be here at this time.

But jimin gained some courage and tried to take a glimpse of other's face.

And all his pupils met with was another red rage filled ones

Of JUNGKOOK.

"I-I...I was...actually...I"

Stutter after stutter were coming out of jimin's mouth and they were starting to annoy Jungkook.

He gritted his teeth together and said 'Tell me fast' interrupting Jimin.

Jimin panicked still looking down, his hands pressing into each other due to nervousness.

"I-I ..I..I can't tell you" he finally said in smol voice.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Voice full of irritation.

"I can't tell you" this time he said firmly while looking at the other.

"WHY!?" Jungkook said in confusion and rage but jimin did see disappointment flashing through his eyes, maybe little bit of fear too or its just in the former's head.

Jimin didn't say anything after that, keeping his mouth shut as he looked down again, fear and anxiety rising up. Staring at his feet, not wanting to confront Jungkook's rage.

But his actions WERE rising other's rage level up, Jungkook couldn't understand why Jimin was staring at his own feet like they were the most beautiful thing right now to see.

On the other hand, jimin's heart ached a little after he saw hint of disappointment in other eyes, but he ignored it, the ugly feeling in his heart. He should not be noticing it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's mind was running at high speed.

Thinking of different scenarios about why Jimin didn't want to tell him where he had been and no one knew about it.

Where was he?
Was he with someone?
All night?
Someone I don't know?
Or do I actually know them?
If yes, why is he not telling me?
He has never did this before..?
He always tells me everything..
Then why now?
Why?

He lifted jimin's face up by putting his thumb under latter's chin as his own doe eyes conflicting from other's right eye to left, to find answers, but Jimin immediately applied force on his chin and looked back down again.

But what if he wasn't with someone?
What if he went somewhere else?

To a park or something?

But why at night? And he won't even tell me?

Or Maybe it was something else...?

Jungkook's pupils were shaking. And he was having a fight with his inner self, his inner demon.

The rageful demon who make Jungkook do things which the boy always regret later and leaves him vulnerable afterwards.

As jimin stood mute there infront of everyone, he noticed all the members far behind Jungkook too.

He didn't realise when they got here but even far from here, he could see disappointment and confusion reflecting in their eyes.

He made an eye contact with taehyung as his eyes held alot of questions in them, jimin couldn't bear to look into them more, so he looked down in shame and once again his beautiful feet were back infront of his eyes.